Has there been a time Post-2004 that Knee has Genuinely Cared About Her Career?

RealLarryRudolph

• Super Mods
43 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean if I am passionate about my project I would show up on time + stay as long as needed and be involved as much as possible, want the best possible music videos and performances and promo. I think she liked the songs but she basically got all of them handed to her and just sang the vocals. Liking the album for me isnt the same as being passionate about it. I mean in the radio interview she sounded like she couldnt care less.

She fulfilled everything you mentioned for oops and yet she said she doesn’t like the album and felt like it was rushed and the songs were picked for her. I mean she can do all the things you listed but still don’t care about the material.

whatever, We clearly have different opinions so let’s agree to disagree.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Are y’all blind?????

Circusney wasnt passionate, she was forced by the label.

honey, we said exactly the same thing. And I absolutley agree with you: the Britney we have now is only what resulted of a person that didn't have the possibility to heal herself nor to decide anything about her life during years. 

5 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

By looking at when you joined you must be a new fan & going by what you heard about the circus era, I been a fan since her debut. At the end of the circus tour she was definitely ready to slay the next era,  what happened after the tour (no one knows) change the course of her skills(sass, swag, attitude, and staying in character the whole performance)  forever she hasn’t been the same since 

I agree, circus wasn't her best show but it still looked like she coud easily deliver but just didn't want to, she still looked like a pro while from fft and on she lost most of the skills you listed

7 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

You just have to look at the dancing. Production-wise, Circus was, to this date, her biggest tour. Involvement wise... look again at her dancing, oh, sorry, there's NONE. The Circus tour gave us the most underwhelming performances of Britney Spears, period. Do you really think Britney was passionate and taking her career seriously after being placed in a psychiatric hold, losing the custody of her children and being ordered to be under a conservatorship in less than year? Do you think Britney herself was willing to be back on the studio six months after a visit to a mental facility to write and record her next #1 album? Do you think that on top of all that Britney was thinking about embarking in her most ambitious tour to date? PLEASE. Don't be blind, the Circus album and tour was meant to keep the momentum Britney had. Britney's always been the cash cow for the label and they were not letting that change; she was forced into the studio for that reason.

Talking about FF... news flash, Britney had another crisis in 2010 and she was heavily medicated as a result, there's no comparison point. Even then in FF she danced better that in Circus, because, of course, in Circus she just walked around the stage. And Britney Jean... haven't you seen the documentary. Girl, if you really knew what you talking about you'd KNOW that era was about the residency and the album was never on her priorities' list.

Why do you think Britney is so unpassionate about her career and work nowadays? Why do you think there's very little involvement in the process? Why do you think she doesn't give her best? Her team, the label and I dare to say even her family let her down by putting her career before her well-being. She learned the hard way that she had no say, no voice and that all decisions were taken for her so she doesn't even try anymore. She gave up. What we see is the result of disappointment and despair. 

I can't believe I have to explain this :nyheadache:

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

On 3/23/2019 at 5:18 AM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i think she cared during her first womanizer performance in 2008. she still had that old britney attitude in her eyes and you could tell she cared what the audience thought at the end

Yeah I agree. I remember loosing my V-card during that performance, and a second time during the Stars academy performance. Damn, that was a exciting week for me. :snarky:

After 2004? Yes I believe so. She could have bought out her deal, moved to some nothing town and lived happily raising her kids on a farm lol. Ppl like to believe she was just super controlled and hates her life and yes, maybe now she is under a lot of control, but she didn’t walk away from this life when she could have pre- c ship. So she must have still wanted it and wanted the career.

To be honest everything fell apart once the Femme Fatale kicked in. Even tho the Circus Tour didn't stood up to her prime, she was still feeling it pretty much. and little us would ever imagine that she could go any worse.

The last glimpse was really 2016ney, I had a slight hope. but everything went back to what it was.

If we go by the 3 video, she has all the signature Britney things going on, the eye f**king, rolling of her tongue, sass and she draws you in. Yes it didn't have dancing but you could see she was in to it 100%. At this point I truly believed she was gonna come back and slay the world once again and was so excited for it.There is absolutely no doubt for me and you would have to be a fool to believe otherwise, that **** went down soon after this, maybe she was told she has no chance of coming out of the conservatorship and rebelled and went off the rails resulting in her being given strong meds etc which just changed her as a person, who knows but something obviously happened.

I was genuinely in a state of shock when Femme Fatalney debuted, it was literally like another person. I remember watching fan videos of her first performance of HIAM and couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was like she had turned into a 40 year old housewife trying to be cool in the space of months! It was actually really sad to see.

2014 Brunetteney was super promising, she was hitting all the moves properly and I thought we were getting her back. Then she had the "daddy issues" and reverted back to not giving a ****. Then we had 2016ney who clearly cared and wanted to give greatness. Then after that short stint something bad probably went down again and it just went from bad to f**king awful. 

It's clear that when people around her piss her off and leave her hopeless, she rebels and takes it out on the craft that carries them all.

12 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

To be honest everything fell apart once the Femme Fatale kicked in. Even tho the Circus Tour didn't stood up to her prime, she was still feeling it pretty much. and little us would ever imagine that she could go any worse.

The last glimpse was really 2016ney, I had a slight hope. but everything went back to what it was.

yeah you could still see primeney in her eyes back then. To me circus was there to slowly ease her back in and i was ok with the little dancing because I understood that shoving her into a dance studio 8 hours a day shortly after her breakdown would have been a bad idea. Also they probably wanted a low risk tour (in terms of injury) so they didnt push her.  I just thought that after that.. she would get better not worse.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah you could still see primeney in her eyes back then. To me circus was there to slowly ease her back in and i was ok with the little dancing because I understood that shoving her into a dance studio 8 hours a day shortly after her breakdown would have been a bad idea. Also they probably wanted a low risk tour (in terms of injury) so they didnt push her.  I just thought that after that.. she would get better not worse. 

YEAH, pretty much the same over here. I thought cmon, she just had her breakdown, let her get on track first slowly. but the opposite happened lmao.

Archived