Has there been a time Post-2004 that Knee has Genuinely Cared About Her Career?

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Keri Hilson said she was passionate about recording Blackout. ***** ditches court hearings but shows up for all the recording sessions even if it was only 2 hours but she was there even when she was pregnant. Hilson said she was dedicated and focused. She could’ve been the opposite.

I think she definitely treated Blackout as an escape hence why the music was very club like and barely personal.

2004 - The Original Doll

2005 - Someday (I Will Understand), written and composed by Britney

2006 -Interview stating she’d really learned how to sing and couldn’t wait to come out with a bluesy new sound and “just sing” at her shows / Blackout sessions

2007 - HoB tour / Blackout sessions

2015/16 - Primeney 2.0 / Glory

There were glimmers of hope in 2005 (Original Doll, her old website etc) but she hasn’t been a true artist until the Glory era 2016. She didn’t care about her career in 2004, you could tell she barely cared anymore towards the end of 2002. Knee hated her career and I guess if we look at what the world did to her it’s understandable. We’re lucky to even have those few months of slay in 2016 tbh.

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Keri Hilson said she was passionate about recording Blackout. ***** ditches court hearings but shows up for all the recording sessions even if it was only 2 hours but she was there even when she was pregnant. Hilson said she was dedicated and focused. She could’ve been the opposite.

I think she definitely treated Blackout as an escape hence why the music was very club like and barely personal.

This makes me happy, I didn’t know Keri said this. She was always nice to our girl.

Archived