Whatever this thing is called. They should bring it back

YeezusChrist

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don’t think they should bring greatness back unless Britney will equal the quality or make it better and oops was so good I rather they not tarnish my memory of it. 

For example the FFT guitar was brought back and I actually thought she did it justice for I love rock n roll. Which is one of the few compliments I’ll give Pom. 

43 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol instead of doing moves to the beat she will just stand there and shake her arms and hand the entire time and then do a breast explosion and get off and do a butt whipe followed by 2 knee bends.

Get out! :cuteidk:

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol instead of doing moves to the beat she will just stand there and shake her arms and hand the entire time and then do a breast explosion and get off and do a butt whipe followed by 2 knee bends.

'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

giphy.gif

:queenie:

Archived