Which Toxic TV Performance was better?

Herumbra

Which Toxic TV Performance was better?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer the NYE so much more i love her outfit, the remix and the dancing on the chorus, the jump from the tree and with the dancers
while the 2004 one undoubtly had better execution, it has almost no choreo and the breakdown is lacking alot
I think if you sisters take off the rose colored glasses, you'd agree with me  :schoolingtime:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's really a fair comparison, because there's so many variations in the performances. One's basically a tour performance with full production and the other is a watered down version (compared with NRJ, Ellen, Seacrest, ABC Special) with minimal stage setup.

While she was serving energy and some attitude in the NYE performances, I think we overrate them a little bit. The editing and filming was great, but by that time she wasn't committing to executing a lot of the moves in Work *****.

58 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I don't think it's really a fair comparison, because there's so many variations in the performances. One's basically a tour performance with full production and the other is a watered down version (compared with NRJ, Ellen, Seacrest, ABC Special) with minimal stage setup.

While she was serving energy and some attitude in the NYE performances, I think we overrate them a little bit. The editing and filming was great, but by that time she wasn't committing to executing a lot of the moves in Work *****.

She recorded work ***** and toxic televised performances in various takes before her show started lol 

Archived