She's been spotted!!!

Spongbob

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Exhale was literally on a hiatus last night, I couldn't log in for hours.

I'm addicted to Exhale if ya'll haven't noticed already :tiffsniffle:

I know what you mean, you don’t know how many times I refreshed the page lol :quirkney:

6 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

I googled medications that turn urine green... of the few that cameback was Propofol which is a strong *** sedative... it’s what killed Michael Jackson....then the guy sAid she was looking sedated ??? Just thought that was weird 

Why dont you ask Sam? Do you still speak to him? :mcorangu:

7 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

I googled medications that turn urine green... of the few that cameback was Propofol which is a strong *** sedative... it’s what killed Michael Jackson....then the guy sAid she was looking sedated ??? Just thought that was weird 

Propofol puts patients to sleep for surgery or in Michaels case, he just used it to knock him out. Britney would not be able to walk around under the influence of propofol, she’d be on the floor and no one would be able to wake her until it had worn off.

On 3/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, Coopy said:

This lmao..... is that really associating with the Hilton business ? 

It's not really about the Hilton business but the Hilton circle... but I always go back to the quote where Britney said she "let the bad people in" and I assumed she was talking about only Sam and Ali but now I feel it goes even deeper...

Archived