She's been spotted!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys are so weird.... like analyzing her pee. You gays really need to get your priorities straight. No wonder shes So quiet around her fans....

I don't believe it, sorry.  Pics or it didn't happen  This fanbase is way too thirsty lol

If that attention seeking unprofessional guy is working in a PR then I'm done. How can you work in a PR office and tweet that Britney is in here, especially since she is on a hiatus and still hiding f

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

I was also just thinking about it and it's so weird how much her career before and after the break down mimic each other.

BOMT - Circus

OIDIA - FF

Britney - BJ

ITZ - Glory

4 year "hiatus" - current hiatus

:watrusayin: ... what? :ehum::huh: and where is Blackout? :omg::umsaywhat:

Jesus... so obvious none of you has any idea about healthy living. Peeing green is absolutely normal when you take a multivitamin or vitamin B to be more specific. It is simply your body getting rid of the excess. 

She is fit so it is not surprising if she takes her daily vitamins and that is all.

Also, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! :surething:

• Like 1
  • Community Curators
5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Britney's association with the Hiltons is going to come back to haunt her yet again ugh

I really want to talk about this but I am scared to start a thread about it here because it is a dark topic... has anyone heard anything about this?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I really want to talk about this but I am scared to start a thread about it here because it is a dark topic... has anyone heard anything about this?

We are on a hiatus, we need a topic like this to get us through the hard times. 

• Like 5