She's been spotted!!!

Spongbob

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Well a lot of normal people don’t. There are signs at my work place that says please flush but people still don’t. I go to public places and still the same. Maybe it’s just me that doesn’t find it strange or alarming since it’s pretty common thing including myself forgetting to flush at times.

I think, unfortunately, many of us are accustomed to not needing to flush the toilet that isn’t a household toilet because most toilets in businesses auto flush with sensors ??‍♂️

39 minutes ago, ChristianDO said:

Exactly. Assuming the guy is being honest, the fact that she is In that particular building raises a couple of questions. I looked up the address of the building where this guy supposedly works to see a list of tenants. She could have very well been doing something business related there, but the building also happens to house The TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Institute of Los Angeles (a non-invasive form of therapy used in treating clinical depression) and the Center for Behavioral Education and Social Theriapies (CBEST). I hope it is not the case, but if she is getting treatment then I hope she is getting what she needs. Otherwise, I hope she is happy and working on some business deal. Again, ASSUMING the guy is truthful. 

This could explain the green pee. Maybe they gave her something that changed the color.

Buuuttt tbh, I doubt any of this. If he’s on his phone this whole time watching this he would have sneaked a shot. He’s already doing the most and if true will likely get fired anyway. Go big or go home.

Also, you’re gonna tell me his sick *** is gonna go into the bathroom and analyze her pee and not take a picture of the green pee. He’s already being ridiculous and describing it, if this were true would you put it passed him to post the pee.

Total bull.

2 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

I think, unfortunately, many of us are accustomed to not needing to flush the toilet that isn’t a household toilet because most toilets in businesses auto flush with sensors ??‍♂️

This could explain the green pee. Maybe they gave her something that changed the color.

Buuuttt tbh, I doubt any of this. If he’s on his phone this whole time watching this he would have sneaked a shot. He’s already doing the most and if true will likely get fired anyway. Go big or go home.

Also, you’re gonna tell me his sick *** is gonna go into the bathroom and analyze her pee and not take a picture of the green pee. He’s already being ridiculous and describing it, if this were true would you put it passed him to post the pee.

Total bull.

What would even tell him to go into the bathroom after her??? Lol I bet some weird girl he worked with went in there and found it lol girls at work love to gossip about the restroom and shame other women.  Either way, shady and gross.  

54 minutes ago, ChristianDO said:

Exactly. Assuming the guy is being honest, the fact that she is In that particular building raises a couple of questions. I looked up the address of the building where this guy supposedly works to see a list of tenants. She could have very well been doing something business related there, but the building also happens to house The TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Institute of Los Angeles (a non-invasive form of therapy used in treating clinical depression) and the Center for Behavioral Education and Social Theriapies (CBEST). I hope it is not the case, but if she is getting treatment then I hope she is getting what she needs. Otherwise, I hope she is happy and working on some business deal. Again, ASSUMING the guy is truthful. 

Looking up TMS now... it helps "stimulate the depression circuits" through magnets

1 hour ago, ChristianDO said:

Also, if you look up CBEST, they work with people struggling with social anxiety and social stress due to being on the autism spectrum/neurodivergent in some other way. It's widely known she struggles with social anxiety, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is receiving outpatient treatment there to learn how to manage it.

8 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Also, if you look up CBEST, they work with people struggling with social anxiety and social stress due to being on the autism spectrum/neurodivergent in some other way. It's widely known she struggles with social anxiety, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is receiving outpatient treatment there to learn how to manage it.

So I just looked up more about CBEST and it's exclusively in California. It was formed in 2002, and it helps people with social anxiety and ASD learn to manage all the moving parts of life and handle the resulting stress so they can be more self sufficient. I don't think it's totally outside of the realm of possibility that she's receiving treatment there to prove she can handle/manage her life outside of the conservatorship.

Digressing a bit, I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome (which is now part of ASD in the DSM V, but I was diagnosed through an autism center that uses the ICD) last year, at 22 yo. Women on the spectrum are typically overlooked and diagnosed later in life, sometimes not until our 40s, because the signs present so much differently in us. We're also extremely good at masking (appearing "normal"), usually until it becomes too much and we completely meltdown and are no longer able to maintain that mask. It's also extremely common for women on the spectrum to go through years of misdiagnoses before they are properly diagnosed. The most common misdiagnoses are bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, and dissociative disorders. This leads to us being put on powerful medications that we don't need, which only make us worse. I'm not saying that Britney is on the autism spectrum, although I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. We do know she has ADHD and social anxiety though, and those things combined can lead to years of misdiagnosis as well.

It makes sense to me that she would be going to CBEST, and I think her going can only indicate that her life is now moving in a profoundly positive direction. I'm hoping it will lead her to better peace of mind and grasp over her anxiety. I'm hoping I don't get dragged for saying all of this, as it genuinely comes from pure intentions. Britney has been such an inspiration for me over the past 8 years of my life and I truly want nothing but the best from her. I don't mean to fuel speculation about her. When I read about what CBEST is, I felt such a sense of hope and relief for her. I think it's unlikely for her to never return to music/performing. I go to school for vocal performance, and performing has always been my greatest passion. I had a depressive meltdown my sophomore year of college due to the stress of school and the constant changes that had been going on for the previous couple of years. It's taken me two years to recover to the point where I can even perform without my legs shaking, which is a problem I never had before that meltdown. Since being diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers, I've been going to therapy and using mindfulness techniques to learn how to channel my nerves and energy into fire and passion in my performances. If she's getting that kind of therapy, I think she's going to come back looking more comfortable than she has in a long time. I think she still loves performing, but I think her confidence in her abilities wavers a lot. I really think she could be entering a healing time in her life and if that's the case, I'm truly so wonderfully happy for her!

10 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

So I just looked up more about CBEST and it's exclusively in California. It was formed in 2002, and it helps people with social anxiety and ASD learn to manage all the moving parts of life and handle the resulting stress so they can be more self sufficient. I don't think it's totally outside of the realm of possibility that she's receiving treatment there to prove she can handle/manage her life outside of the conservatorship.

Digressing a bit, I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome (which is now part of ASD in the DSM V, but I was diagnosed through an autism center that uses the ICD) last year, at 22 yo. Women on the spectrum are typically overlooked and diagnosed later in life, sometimes not until our 40s, because the signs present so much differently in us. We're also extremely good at masking (appearing "normal"), usually until it becomes too much and we completely meltdown and are no longer able to maintain that mask. It's also extremely common for women on the spectrum to go through years of misdiagnoses before they are properly diagnosed. The most common misdiagnoses are bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, and dissociative disorders. This leads to us being put on powerful medications that we don't need, which only make us worse. I'm not saying that Britney is on the autism spectrum, although I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. We do know she has ADHD and social anxiety though, and those things combined can lead to years of misdiagnosis as well.

It makes sense to me that she would be going to CBEST, and I think her going can only indicate that her life is now moving in a profoundly positive direction. I'm hoping it will lead her to better peace of mind and grasp over her anxiety. I'm hoping I don't get dragged for saying all of this, as it genuinely comes from pure intentions. Britney has been such an inspiration for me over the past 8 years of my life and I truly want nothing but the best from her. I don't mean to fuel speculation about her. When I read about what CBEST is, I felt such a sense of hope and relief for her. I think it's unlikely for her to never return to music/performing. I go to school for vocal performance, and performing has always been my greatest passion. I had a depressive meltdown my sophomore year of college due to the stress of school and the constant changes that had been going on for the previous couple of years. It's taken me two years to recover to the point where I can even perform without my legs shaking, which is a problem I never had before that meltdown. Since being diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers, I've been going to therapy and using mindfulness techniques to learn how to channel my nerves and energy into fire and passion in my performances. If she's getting that kind of therapy, I think she's going to come back looking more comfortable than she has in a long time. I think she still loves performing, but I think her confidence in her abilities wavers a lot. I really think she could be entering a healing time in her life and if that's the case, I'm truly so wonderfully happy for her!

Wow, great insight and beautiful post!  I hope this is the case as well.  My partner's sister is in her early 40s and I feel she has a diagnosis that has been overlooked because she looks normal but once you get to know her you see the cracks as she always reflects your opinion, she can never form her own.  Wishing the best for you!

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Wow, great insight and beautiful post!  I hope this is the case as well.  My partner's sister is in her early 40s and I feel she has a diagnosis that has been overlooked because she looks normal but once you get to know her you see the cracks as she always reflects your opinion, she can never form her own.  Wishing the best for you!

6 minutes ago, nels64 said:

:clap: love this post that is all.

Regardless of what she does or doesn't have. I think if she IS receiving this therapy it very well could be a sign she really is leaving the c-ship. 

I was also just thinking about it and it's so weird how much her career before and after the break down mimic each other.

BOMT - Circus

OIDIA - FF

Britney - BJ

ITZ - Glory

4 year "hiatus" - current hiatus

I think Britney will have a new turning point and her life will change in many ways after this hiatus similarly to how it did around Blackout. It's time for the 3rd chapter of her career where she has control once again.

Thank you so much for you kindness, it truly means so much to me!! This is a topic I've been wanting to post about for a while, but it never felt like the right time and I was worried I would be dragged for it. Although it's only been a few months since my diagnosis, the therapy and support I've received, along with the books I've been reading to educate myself, have changed my life and helped me so much. Some days are better than others, especially when it comes to sensory sensitivities and feeling like an alien/like I don't always fully connect with others, but I feel like I'm on a much better road than I was on before. I switched to a different psychiatrist, and she took me off the sedative I was put on (and gained 40 lbs from) when I was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder after my meltdown. I take a stimulant medication now for my ADHD which has made a world of difference! My boyfriend is so supportive of me through my good days and my bad days and he truly loves me for who I am. I've been learning how to take care of myself properly and move at my own pace so I don't get too overwhelmed and burnt out. Even when there are clouds in my life, it feels like the sun is always right around the corner, and that kind of hope is something I was missing for a really long time. I hope Britney is feeling a similar sense of hope and peace. She seems like such a gentle and kind person, and I wish her all the good vibes and happiness in the world!

14 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

that guy is clearly an attention *****. he's prob just an intern at that pr firm bc he's someone's gay nephew or something. no legit agency would hire someone with those kind of photos on a public social media account i mean hello it's PR lol. next.

savage! :omg::dead::orangu:

Archived