She's been spotted!!!

Spongbob

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, BreatheMe said:

Guys this si fishy AF :bedtime:

Conveniently after those twitts shading Ariana ? Please he’s just making fun of us and being petty af :begone:

Who’s shading Ariana? Sorry I’m out of the loop.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, BreatheMe said:

There were some twitts of Ariana stans praising her “choreo” on sweetener tour , and some Britney fans were not her for it (Cody, etc)... 

Oh I see. Ok makes sense now. Wow the ari fans are becoming like the beehive. Ariana can’t dance to save her life. At least we know our girl’s strengths and weaknesses.

5 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

What kind of office though? Why she hasn’t been photographed if she’d in LA? So many questions :idkney:

Paps don’t really follow her anymore. That’s why we don’t get candids of her shopping or going to the salon, etc like we used to 

10 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

You guys are so weird.... like analyzing her pee. You gays really need to get your priorities straight. No wonder shes So quiet around her fans....:mariahstare:

I’ve seen maybe 4 of your posts and I already hate your guts :juggingu:

1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

You guys know buildings house different businesses right, like on different floors? She was just using the bathroom, doesn't mean she was doing business with this guy's firm... if it's true.

Exactly. Assuming the guy is being honest, the fact that she is In that particular building raises a couple of questions. I looked up the address of the building where this guy supposedly works to see a list of tenants. She could have very well been doing something business related there, but the building also happens to house The TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Institute of Los Angeles (a non-invasive form of therapy used in treating clinical depression) and the Center for Behavioral Education and Social Theriapies (CBEST). I hope it is not the case, but if she is getting treatment then I hope she is getting what she needs. Otherwise, I hope she is happy and working on some business deal. Again, ASSUMING the guy is truthful. 

11 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

what don't you understand that it's a part of his job that he complies to the rules and not take pictures. for him to even tweet about britney showing up to his job was very unprofessional on his behalf and can actually get him in a lot of trouble, especially since he supposedly interns at such a prestige tech office. :beynah: yes, it would be nice to get a picture but it's also important that staff maintains their professionalism.

he tweeted about her pee colour sis, what professionalism?

Archived