She's been spotted!!!

Spongbob

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s not alarming, certain medications cause urine to turn green or sometimes if your diet is mostly of greens then that happens too. 

It happens to me all the time. She’s not an alien alright.

Still doesn’t explain the fact that she didn’t flush the toilet though lol 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I don't believe it, sorry.  Pics or it didn't happen :bedtime:

This fanbase is way too thirsty lol

what don't you understand that it's a part of his job that he complies to the rules and not take pictures. for him to even tweet about britney showing up to his job was very unprofessional on his behalf and can actually get him in a lot of trouble, especially since he supposedly interns at such a prestige tech office. :beynah: yes, it would be nice to get a picture but it's also important that staff maintains their professionalism.

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Still doesn’t explain the fact that she didn’t flush the toilet though lol 

Well a lot of normal people don’t. There are signs at my work place that says please flush but people still don’t. I go to public places and still the same. Maybe it’s just me that doesn’t find it strange or alarming since it’s pretty common thing including myself forgetting to flush at times.

If that attention seeking unprofessional guy is working in a PR then I'm done. How can you work in a PR office and tweet that Britney is in here, especially since she is on a hiatus and still hiding from the world? :schoolingtime: It's screams fake to me. :NYsassy: and that whole describing her pee thing... Guys please.:leaving:

1 minute ago, Lukass1896 said:

If that attention seeking unprofessional guy is working in a PR then I'm done. How can you work in a PR office and tweet that Britney is in here, especially since she is on a hiatus and still hiding from the world? :schoolingtime: It's screams fake to me. :NYsassy: and that whole describing her pee thing... Guys please.:leaving:

***** is so delusional and reaching.

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Girl, we WISH Britney had the work ethic JLo has :NYsassy:

I know :wontcry:

She would be the ultimate perfect popstar and would push Ari off the top. Sometimes it’s a blessing and a curse when you have a humble queen.

2 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Someone is getting fired :raven:

why look at her pee and tweet about it. Tbh I believe him. Theres no reason for him to lie

PR firm :lessons:

ariola stan:lessons:

basic twink :lessons:

So trust worthy. :imdying:

Pee :lessons:

Archived