Britney songs that you find overrated?

DignifiedLove

i’m talking about the songs (mostly the singles and/or fan favorites) that no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get into. :beynah:

as hard as I’ve tried, I just can’t get into strongergimme morebreak the ice, radarif u seek amy, do you wanna come over, better, and mood ringdon’t get me wrong — I used to love these songs (sans radar, dywco, better, and mood ring) but for some reason, I find that most of them have aged terribly and don’t hold as much replay value anymore. :beynah:

you? :beynah:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mood ring, liar, passenger (absolute trash), any BJ demo Myah recorded

also I hate when fans request slow songs be performed when she literally does nothing during them and when they beg for iconic bops like overprotected be performed when the choreography will be dimmed to nothing 

32 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

i’m talking about the songs (mostly the singles and/or fan favorites) that no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get into. :beynah:

as hard as I’ve tried, I just can’t get into strongergimme morebreak the ice, radar, and if u seek amy, at least not anymoredon’t get me wrong — I used to love these songs (sans radar) but for some reason, I find that they aged terribly and don’t hold as much replay value anymore. :beynah:

you? :beynah:

It’s illegal to not like any Blackout tracks including unreleased songs, I’ve alerted the authorities and they’re on route for your deserving arrest you should be ashamed of yourself 

Radar but it’s not overrated but hated on so... :joanne: (although I like the verses). 

Work ***** is overrated too. I’ve hated it since day one... :joanne:

Seal With a Kiss, I think this one is considered a fan favorite but damn, this one never grew on me and I think it’s overrated... :joanne:

• Content Curators
27 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

For some reason I never feel the need to listen to Toxic

I think Make Me and Overprotected are overrated by fans

NOPE NOPE NOPE 

NO OVERPROTECTED SLANDER 

THERE WILL BE NONE 

overprotected alone f**ks ******** ten times over

and half her other albums

it grew to be one of my favorite britney songs

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

I love them all except Hold It Against Me. I only like the last chorus of it. 

Tbh I feel the same. I look forward to the breakdown and then the transition to the final chorus is the most satisfying part and the sucky thing is it ends so abruptly. Which is why I like the FFT version where it extends it a bit more. 

Archived