I AM f**king FED UP I CANT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE NO MORE

Cedric

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Cedric said:

have you ever listened to une enfant du siècle and psychédélices?

I did listen to Une enfant du siècle once. I liked it but everything sounded kinda the same. I only got obsessed with Eden, Eden lol

And of course Les Collines, but I knew that song beforehand.

I haven't listened to Psychédelices yet. I know I heard another album, but probably it was whichever has J'en ai marre.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I did listen to Une enfant du siècle once. I liked it but everything sounded kinda the same. I only got obsessed with Eden, Eden lol

And of course Les Collines, but I knew that song beforehand.

I haven't listened to Psychédelices yet. I know I heard another album, but probably it was whichever has J'en ai marre.

so you never listened to gourmandises ..

7 hours ago, Cedric said:

so you never listened to gourmandises ..

Yes I did, because someone mentioned it on a thread I did about Alizée. And I have read in other parts that that song was kind of a fan favorite, but I didn't really like it :ehno: I mean, it's ok, but probably if I knew it since back in the day I would feel more nostalgic, but since I didn't, it's just kinda meh to me.

Edit: I was talking about the song, not the album. Didn't realize that was the name of her first album.

Moi Lolita is another song that I just, relatively, recently discovered but I DO like that a lot, and I do feel a certain nostalgia even if I didn't know it back when it came out.

Despite the hate it received, I think Blonde is one of her best songs :embarrassney: it's so catchy

On 3/21/2019 at 9:25 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Maya Mishalska is awesome though. She always plays the "foreign femme fatale" that comes to kill everyone. She's the perfect mixture of hot and scary. 

This **** is so good tbh

On 3/21/2019 at 9:25 PM, PokemonSpears said:

That telenovela was a mess. It had like 60 villains but each of them was worse (worse, like in the sense of lame) than the other.

It only had three; Viviana, Blanca/Ivette and Ana Julia. There were other minor villains, but who cares?

Ana Julia came out of nowhere, though. At least Viviana made sense, she was Juan Miguel's wife. And then Ivette also made sense, because she was a dangerous split personality that needed treatment. But Ana Julia? That *****'s turn was so sudden and so stupid.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This **** is so good tbh

It only had three; Viviana, Blanca/Ivette and Ana Julia. There were other minor villains, but who cares?

Ana Julia came out of nowhere, though. At least Viviana made sense, she was Juan Miguel's wife. And then Ivette also made sense, because she was a dangerous split personality that needed treatment. But Ana Julia? That *****'s turn was so sudden and so stupid.

Well, I don't remember the names of the characters, but the thing is it reunited a lot of actresses which are traditionally known for their villain roles, but as epic as it sounds, their inclusion in the telenovela ended up being very messy (because the whole thing was a mess since the beginning :mcorangu: )

As I said, don't remember the character names, but the actresses Ana Patricia Rojo, Rocío Banquells, Laura Zapata, Nailea Norvind, then Michelle Vieth (Ana Julia) usually performed "good roles in the past" but she was clearly a villain this time, then we had Maya Mishalska, then Arturo Carmona (which was so weird to see him acting because he used to be a soccer player) and her mom Helena Rojo, was kinda mean at the beginning of the story too. So there were lots of bad guys (even if they turned good later in the story) and it was awful.

Many of the actors that appeared there, are actually great actors that have appeared in awesome stories before that, but when the script is bad, the dialogs, the direction too, because that has a lot to do, an actor can be really good at their job, but if the direction is poor, the result is awful.

Also Laura Zapata was Nailea's mom. So the kid's grandmother that she visited in her closet or something, she was supposed to be William Levy's mom? :orangu:

abuelitasbeatrizaguirrecuidadoangel.jpg

She wasn't only mom of William Levy, but also Sherlyn's!!! :gloria:

levyweb.jpg

did she get pregnant at 70 or what? :haha:

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes I did, because someone mentioned it on a thread I did about Alizée. And I have read in other parts that that song was kind of a fan favorite, but I didn't really like it :ehno: I mean, it's ok, but probably if I knew it since back in the day I would feel more nostalgic, but since I didn't, it's just kinda meh to me.

Edit: I was talking about the song, not the album. Didn't realize that was the name of her first album.

Moi Lolita is another song that I just, relatively, recently discovered but I DO like that a lot, and I do feel a certain nostalgia even if I didn't know it back when it came out.

Despite the hate it received, I think Blonde is one of her best songs :embarrassney: it's so catchy

Gourmandises shade not on my watch it's her second best song :badthoughts:

Blonde is a guilty pleasure tbh, I love the song but hate the album

Archived