“Till the world ends” appreciation

LiamM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ubritney said:

Love it! Song and video. I hate when people say she looks sad and bored. She was going through depression and anti-depressants make you bloated, confused, dizzy, unbalanced, they change your features... I mean. Girl pulled off a successful era in that condition so mad props to her! :bedtime:

You can tell at that specific time she wasn’t feeling anything BUT tbh with this video I feel like she looked soooo happy filming it despite everything that happened, I think I love it because aside from her personal life she gave it her all and looked f**king beautiful 

There were definitely moments during the video where she at least looks like she doesn’t want to be there (or just took a whiff of something stank). The video overall is great and visually pleasing.

The song is a complete bop and I’m happy she released it!

I really love the song, I just wish it wasn't so awkward to perform due to the excessive vocal production and her affinity for lipping - that made the promo performances for Femme Fatale really jarring and hard to watch. I think the video is underrated - that body double moment aside, I love the visuals and it's basically the only time she executed the choreography properly. She definitely had that dead-eyed look in most of the close-ups, but killer wardrobe and the shots of her in the red outfit at the end were :pumped:

tumblr_m7h8egWV8w1rvsiquo4_500.gif

Archived