Your favorite music video from Britney

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from Britney  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love Rock N Roll (The best she has ever looked in a video IMO, Make Me and Radar following)

Overprotected (IDK why but this video is just special to me. I love the ending scene and the bombastic love intro)

Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman (The director did an excelent job. It's magical)

Slave 4 You (I love the dancing and the scenery but I'm not into the wet look and all the sweaty people)

Overprotected Darkchild (She looked beautiful and the dancebreak was epic)

Boys (Not a fan of the curly hair look and Austin Powers. The ponytail scene is great and so is the dancebreak)

Lol none of those, Stronger is my fave video from her. But of out those I'm a Slave 4 U would be my fave (in fact I think it's my second fave video behind Stronger).

EDIT: Just realised this is about the Britney era :gloria: I feel like you could have made that more clearer in the title lol cause I thought we were just gonna post our fave Britney music videos in general. But yeah, I'm a Slave 4 U is my fave video from the era :) 

Some great videos but I think my order of preference would be: 

1. I’m A Slave 4 U 

2. Boys (The Co-Ed Remix featuring Pharrell) 

3. Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) 

4. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman 

5. Overprotected 

6. I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll 

Archived