WHERE IS BRITNEY? Is this officially the longest she has gone without being photographed?

britneyausfan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's getting her old nose back and getting rid of the lip fillers. She'll be back to shoot her new music video mid April, release the first single May 3rd and release her new album June 28th. Her fall tour will be announced a week prior which the album will include a ticket bundle.

Dont worry she'll be back soon

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

She's getting her old nose back and getting rid of the lip fillers. She'll be back to shoot her new music video mid April, release the first single May 3rd and release her new album June 28th. Her fall tour will be announced a week prior which the album will include a ticket bundle.

I don't care about her. Nose...

but i would love to see that her mouth is back to normal... 

Not gonna lie, it's weird how she has completely gone MIA. Usually we'll see a few tweets from randoms such as "just saw Britney Spears at Starbucks" or wherever but we're not even getting that. She's either straight up not leaving her house, in Louisiana, or like others have said, perhaps seeking some sort of treatment. 

3 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Not gonna lie, it's weird how she has completely gone MIA. Usually we'll see a few tweets from randoms such as "just saw Britney Spears at Starbucks" or wherever but we're not even getting that. She's either straight up not leaving her house, in Louisiana, or like others have said, perhaps seeking some sort of treatment. 

She eating Cheetos in Louisiana living the countryside life

3 hours ago, Born2Die said:

or maybe @Dark.Knight was right and she looks so different now that paparazzi aren't recognizing her on the streets :idkney:

Maybe she dyed her hair black 

Wherever she is, I hope she’s happy doing the things she loves surrounded by the people she wants to be around.

whether she comes back in 5 months or 5 years, I want her to at peace and want her to be hungry. If she doesn’t care for her career I’d prefer her to be happy living quietly in her cottage painting and drinking tea. 

Just team Britney make it bearable for us and release all the unreleased footage and music.

Archived