It's been 5 months

PokemonSpears

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t get why people are complaining about the announcement,every other person that announced their residency they announced it through Instagram with a f**king post while Brit had this huge event with a nice prop and fireworks,y’all are too ungrateful.

Wow, it’s gone by fast. Soon DOM is just gonna feel like a bitter little moment and it will fade away. So, she announced it was over about 3 months after it’s announcement? That’s so strange. If we’re treating it like a “tour”, then this has never happened before. She’s never scrapped a serious set of performances / era before. I hope everything is going good. 

31 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

I don’t get why people are complaining about the announcement,every other person that announced their residency they announced it through Instagram with a f**king post while Brit had this huge event with a nice prop and fireworks,y’all are too ungrateful.

This is why. Kind of unnecessary. Which also kind of leads us to believe they weren’t going to change much from POM. 

37 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

The trouble is exactly that there was this HUGE build up 'till the moment Britney popped up from the platform, the teasing led us to believe she'd perform or at least say a few words about her new project. Instead she was just standing up there, no words at all, signed a few autographs and left, which kinda left us underwhelmed.

Spoiler

LADIES AND...LADIES...LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BRITNEY SPEARS!! :yasqueen:

3 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

In one way, five months is not that long ago. But in another, five basically Britney-less months has been FOREVER after a 2 year wait for new music :tifftear::crying4:

I am struggling. I need some decent pop stars to release something. I’m too old for what Ariana is selling :schoolingtime:

Well, technically we've only been about 3 months without Britney. Because after The Announcement, she still performed the last POM show, then we saw all those rehearsal clips, and her Instagram posts and stuff.

3 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

The trouble is exactly that there was this HUGE build up 'till the moment Britney popped up from the platform, the teasing led us to believe she'd perform or at least say a few words about her new project. Instead she was just standing up there, no words at all, signed a few autographs and left, which kinda left us underwhelmed.

Hide contents

LADIES AND...LADIES...LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BRITNEY SPEARS!! :yasqueen:

The thing is that at least they did this whole event and it was quite impressive in my opinion!Did y’all know that Brit was supposed to talk but because they had mic problems the plan changed last minute and she just walked away?

Archived