B-Sides: Britney’s Chilling Truth Revealed On Ace Of Base Cover, “All That She Wants”

Jordan Miller

• Leader

britney-spears-all-that-she-wants-b-side

A remembrance of who she is.

Since announcing her work hiatus in January, Britney hasn't been seen or heard from. There's all sorts of conspiracy theories floating around as to why that could be, including one that she's pregnant. I'm not here to speculate whether she is or isn't (she's probably not and just watching The Princess & the Popstar on repeat), but I couldn't help but think of her Ace of Base cover, "All That She Wants." Most notably the line: "all that she wants is another baby." Brit sang that lyric during her 2016 stint on Carpool Karaoke, and if Queen B is indeed expecting, it would explain a lot. Down the rabbit hole we go!

Would love for you guys to read the story on the main page and leave a comment! 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-all-that-she-wants/

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, mrjt1986 said:

One of my favourite unreleased tracks. I need her to do more personal songs for B10 with deep lyrics like this. Hopefully the potential end to the conservership will give us more like this

p.s loving these b-side articles

Mucho appreciated! Been really fun starting this series. Looking forward to making more 

• Super Mods

I could be wrong but it sounds highly debatable that she is cuz they would just say she is and not use her father as an excuse cuz what will happen nine months later when she is carrying the baby around or are they gonna raise like bubble boy?

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Mucho appreciated! Been really fun starting this series. Looking forward to making more 

We need more Crucify tea Jordan since you and Jeff tend to disagree on the status  of him calling it a ballad and you saying it's mid tempo.

What's the tea?

:truthtea:

In my dreams currentney will get her creative power and freedom back this year and in 2020 we will start getting music that she desires to create And delve into the process of recording. If Britney is over it right now then so be it! I appreciate her and her legacy and that’s all you can do. She shouldn’t have to do this anymore if she’s truly unhappy. (But if she’s really coming back) I hope she goes down this direction again.... 

4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Remember Britney dragging her mom Lynne =

I bet Lynne told Britney “I hope you get all the help you need” and Britney went and stole her tagline and fed it to the paps!! Yooo i love her 

Spoiler

Hope you get all the help you need! I’m praying for you- :hiii:

Archived