Britney Parodies

CloseMyEyes1457

I'm not talking only about Mad TV, I am talking generally people imitating her behavior, singing style or referencing her in their videos (parodies though, not ala "reference of BOMT outfit because it's iconic")

Which one comes to your mind? Did you think some of them were hurtful? Or are they funny even to a Britney fan?

To start of this thread, some of my favorites include:

Making fun of Sometimes music video amongst others, of course.

Describing how Britney avoided talking about the ****** undertones from her earlier music (awesome!)

And of course, one from MadTV

What I really hate about some parodies, is they're kind of mocking that she is white trash/dumb/fat-shame/****/mental health offensive, like:

E.g.

Do you think MadTV would survive today if they were to shoot these? You got any other favorites that you want to share?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WISH Mad TV would come back period! So much funnier than SNL.

Key of Awesome makes some pretty funny parodies in general. I know it's not Britney related, but I remember this parody they did on Lady Gaga and it's so f**king funny! They straight up make fun of her and it's pretty funny:

Archived