Gimme More VMAs dress rehearsal

Anyone knows where this is from? :umomg: 

britney-ponytail-gimme

Why does she have a long *** ponytail and the extensions look nice but then in the official performance he hair looked mesy? She even had short hair again for the leaked rehearsal which I suppose was before the one on the gif as dress rehearsals are done closer to the show, I have so many questions :fakewow:
Imagen relacionada

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They recorded it. That's where that gif came from :juggingu:

Did you read what I even said before that? :juggingu: ok so the guy who leaked the rehearsal with the hat and the backdrop got those from someone who worked with mtv for the 2007 VMAs... I messaged him asking if he could leak the rehearsal with the ponytail and he was like wtf :juggingu: I sent him that gif and he said that it was not recorded professionally and that the “ponytail” rehearsal was most likely NOT Britney and recorded on a mobile phone I tried to reach out to the dancer that posted the show reel with the gif above but he’s impossible to get ahold of 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, LiamM said:

Did you read what I even said before that? :juggingu: ok so the guy who leaked the rehearsal with the hat and the backdrop got those from someone who worked with mtv for the 2007 VMAs... I messaged him asking if he could leak the rehearsal with the ponytail and he was like wtf :juggingu: I sent him that gif and he said that it was not recorded professionally and that the “ponytail” rehearsal was most likely NOT Britney and recorded on a mobile phone I tried to reach out to the dancer that posted the show reel with the gif above but he’s impossible to get ahold of 

Didn't read :juggingu:

But that footage looks professionally recorded, phones in 2007 had terrible cameras. You can tell it's recorded by two different cameras and that gif comes from MTV. They aired it.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Didn't read :juggingu:

But that footage looks professionally recorded, phones in 2007 had terrible cameras. You can tell it's recorded by two different cameras and that gif comes from MTV. They aired it.

No that gif comes from a show reel that the choreographer posted to his website :juggingu: if MTV aired that it would exist in better quality and it doesn’t :juggingu: plus it’s not 2 cameras it’s just edited af and the quality is piss poor enough enough to come from a 2007 phone 

15 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

That doesn't even look like Britney's 2007 body to me. And why would she be wearing the same outfit she wore for the show when she was supposed to wear something else? :umsaywhat:

She does look taller and slimmer but I think it's Britney and that was the outfit she was supposed to wear. We've seen the last POM outfits were all black lingerie so I think it was Britney's idea :orangu:

this gif change a lot of the conspiracy theories about what happened that night... 
(included in the very reliable Britney Ever After movie :makesomenoise:)

I think we will never know... and at this point I think there are  other biggest questions to be answered haha