The fantasy bottles are beautiful

Cappycorn87

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to really like them but last year I had ALL of them (the large bottles too) and they take up so much space and are hard to display. I actually threw away all of them to make sure I dont buy them anymmore (I only bought them because I dont like having incomplete collections - never liked any of her smells) I also think Believe is the nicest bottle. Fantasy bottles are nice if you have a handfull or less bottles.

Even though I'm sick to death of the Fantasy spin offs, I do think it is her best perfume bottle, no matter what colour it is. I like the design of Rainbow Fantasy but I do wish they had incoperated all of the colours of the rainbow for the design. I love Island Fantasy and think that might be one of my fave Fantasy bottles. I think Prerogative is my least fave bottle design only because it is very similar to the Fantasy bottle when they could have put more effort into it to make it more unique.

16 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Even though I'm sick to death of the Fantasy spin offs, I do think it is her best perfume bottle, no matter what colour it is. I like the design of Rainbow Fantasy but I do wish they had incoperated all of the colours of the rainbow for the design. I love Island Fantasy and think that might be one of my fave Fantasy bottles. I think Prerogative is my least fave bottle design only because it is very similar to the Fantasy bottle when they could have put more effort into it to make it more unique.

I'm sure another prerogative will be coming 

Archived