SHE'S SO FINE

sibode

Gosh I was re-watching 2016 VMAs performance and she was SO FINE!

WE JUST DO NOT DESERVE HER.

As it happens every time, we where so busy criticizing her outfit, her playback, her moves, her backdrop, her mic, her simplicity, her leotard, her hair color, her lips, her tooth, her everything.

We didn't recognize the power of Britney Spears. The fighter who returned there after 9 years to fight in the SWEETEST way.
She was just having fun with her new amazing song. She was re-introducing herself once again in a new simple way,
but reminding everyone she's BRITNEY! (her kneeling down in front of that kiddo, the hand on his bulge, the ICONIC HAIR-FLIPPING!)

Could she sing live? Yes, she could. 
Did she perform LIVE in any public performance since 2003? No she didn't.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The outfit ruined the whole thing. For me it was a missed opportunity to show the GP she was back and still looked great. I wish she looked like this instead:

3482B10100000578-3604063-Hair_raising_Lo

That fugly leotard made her look short, wide and the color was terrible. 

I don't agree ! I loved the VMAs outfit, one of my favourite of hers !

I am so mad that the Britney stans that didn't like her VMAs performance instantly had to click "dislike".
Like..it isn't a Make Me OG M/V moment! Why tf would u do that?

I mean..it wasn't mind-blowing,iconic and over the top but when u look Glory as a whole, nothing was so it was expected (only the milk-lick in SP was lbh)
It wasn't a bad performance, I was really only annoyed that she didn't sing live when she took the mic (like..why would she even do that?)
but that wouldn't make me dislike.
It had interesting moments - she looked perfect,she was moving,shadows were interesting,performance with G-Eazy was fun.

I always loved it and never criticized her performance on the 2016 VMAs. I just criticize the people who think she wanted to sing live. :queenflopga:

But the performance itself is amazing. The choreo is nothing WOW, but she has attitude and I will always say it, but the performer's attitude makes for 90% of the show :hiii:

Archived