Exclusive Britney Spears Is In a Much Better Place 10 Years After Breakdown

IconicShow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, IconicShow said:

The “Stronger” singer,

“Baby One More Time” singer’s

God I hate when outlets refer to singers like this. Yes, we all know who Britney Spears is. She's not a one-hit wonder who is only associated and known for one song which needs to be named in order for people to know who they're reading about.

This wording is just obnoxious. Rant over

Image result for angry gif

Last year, we saw Britney in a bit of a troubling place, I believe. Her hair-touching, anxiety/tic-ridden performances were all over the place... along with the meet and greet stories. I truly believe Britney needed to take a step back and get her personal life in order. We all struggle mentally and I applaud for her pushing through the POM tour and finishing it instead of cancelling earlier and throwing in the towel. I hope she can find her peace with this break, although I'm not sure 2 months is really enough time. I hope she takes the whole year off and hopefully she is deemed capable enough of being free of her conservatorship. :bigkiss:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived