Exclusive Britney Spears Is In a Much Better Place 10 Years After Breakdown

IconicShow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, glorybitch said:

Marketing the name of the new show already? :demi:

I seriously believe her team panic released this article, due to all of the publicity surrounding the conservatorship recently. They said she’s grateful her dad isn’t controlling etc, sounds like they panicked

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

So obvious this is planted for her fans to stop speculating . 

Anyone who who doesn’t think they read these forums or understand public perception is dumb . 

They care about business and money . The last 10 years has been the most successful for Britney in terms of funds. Flops to her don’t matter cause she still makes money ... 

this damage control article is setting her up to come back without a conversatorship it seems .

hey guys do you want to work 80 hours a week or 20 for the same amount of money . That’s pretty much Britney’s life now they succeeeded in helping her make the most money of her legacy and work the least amount of hours . Power to her do sacrificing so much in her youth and mental health 

about all the bad publicity to me :thirsty:

Britney, Larry and the rest should understand that they're not going to get away with mediocre performing for another show; there will and must be backlash, especially in this era (of people critical of undeserving merit like the college admittance scandal a few days ago.)

Yeah some people may have 'enjoyed' POM/POM Tour (even celebrities) but that's fine for one residency.  People were happy that preserve-red through her struggles and she even made more of a fortune for the first show.  And that's where it should end.

A second residency should incorporate precise, choreographed routines akin to what she did pre-2007 and/or live singing. 

If she needs a dry run, she should perform at the clubs like how she did in 'In the Zone & Out All Night' before another show.

If Britney doesn't have the effort to do it then she should find other things to do, continue to release fragrances and/or release music.  No more getting away with that in this era.

It's time she shows passion in her performing career or just enjoy royalties out of the spotlight.  These planted articles are a joke.

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I agree with @glorybitch (think it was you) saying it was a timed, planted article. Are they prepping us for the end of the conservatorship?:ponderney:

I hope so. It’s bad publicity right now, and by making it sound positive, it’s giving me hope that she’s trying to get out of it. They’re probably reluctant but trying to make it as less damagaing as possible to her team :whatitellu:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Intheblue said:

So obvious this is planted for her fans to stop speculating . 

Anyone who who doesn’t think they read these forums or understand public perception is dumb . 

They care about business and money . The last 10 years has been the most successful for Britney in terms of funds. Flops to her don’t matter cause she still makes money ... 

this damage control article is setting her up to come back without a conversatorship it seems .

hey guys do you want to work 80 hours a week or 20 for the same amount of money . That’s pretty much Britney’s life now they succeeeded in helping her make the most money of her legacy and work the least amount of hours . Power to her do sacrificing so much in her youth and mental health 

I think it’s for the media. Fans have already thought something is not right but the media has always glossed over her cship but now with Andrew Wallet resigning and Jamie’s health, it making the media speculate and it makes team b nervous about that.

Nice write-up, except for the unnecessary Sam rumour part towards the end.  Not sure why you had to spread that stupid rumour, especially when there's literally no proof of that and he still mentions her in his stories and it would be in bad taste  to bring attention to that during her dad's recovery.  Save those rumours for Exhale or Tabloid pig sites like Perez.  It not only hurts the couple, but it's also one of the many reasons why Britney is so self-conscious.

Everything else in the article is good, I really do believe she's strong enough to manage her own life now.  But none of us really know how life is behind the scenes.

Archived