Glory Era Look

Buslim

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/13/2019 at 5:37 AM, Buslim said:

I think Team B was going for this look/get up for the beginning of the Glory Era. It honestly slays and it could've been B's signature look for the era. High boots and a lace/cape (Idk what to call it). 

What do you guys think?

My first time seeing this picture :umomg:

Huge reach I know but, I love to think Glory (visually) was supposed to have a lot of timeless and spiritual undertones to it. How David would’ve accomplished that idk. The lyrics to some songs talking about chakras lighting up, feeling emotional energy, seeing each other with your eyes closed etc, are very different from all her previous albums. Like I never thought in my wildest imagination Britney singing about chakras. :pieceofwhat: Like how did she go from the most plastic trash album to one that singing about chakras and oozing with confidence?  :wyd:

I like to think the original album booklet woulve had a lot of nature shots, Britney in ethereal looking clothes like the one posted, not designer stuff or stuff with logos. Or even traditional clothing for that matter. Think what gods would wear in a lot mythological paintings. A “desert” aesthetic, deserts are also very spiritually symbolic. 

Another huge reach, I broke my arm, but maybe the randee photo shoot also had similar elements that maybe Britney still wanted to be a part of the album visuals, the bright lights (yes it’s an annoying signature of randee) at the end of the runway, from the angle of the camera it always looks like a pyramid with light at the top. And the cover of the album having the letter “O” in Glory placed at the spot where her third eye would be located on her face. Britney seemed really happy with herself and life at the time. 

I miss her. :crying3:

Archived