Your favorite music video from OIDIA

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from OIDIA  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so hard... All of them are beautiful and great.

Oops! because she is literally the queen of mars

Lucky because who couldn't relate to that

Stronger because she put a **** boy in his place

and DLMBTLTK because she is stunning in it and we get that butt shot of the model 

1 hour ago, Ryan9999 said:

Why was lucky chosen as a single? It’s bland. WUSIWUG and DGKOMD were better singles for videos in my opinion. :endit:

maybe because they wanted to repeat the BOMT formula

1. BOMT - OIDIA
  2. Sometimes - Lucky
  3. (You Drive Me) Crazy - Stronger
  4. FTBOMBH - DLMBTLTK
2 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

Why was lucky chosen as a single? It’s bland. WUSIWUG and DGKOMD were better singles for videos in my opinion. :endit:

:wtf:

Because it's iconic and amazing and perfect.

I think they were just trying to show a "softer" side of Britney and her histrionic talent. :yaknow:

What U See or Can't Make You Love Me should've been singles instead of DLMBTLTK though, or after it. 

18 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

I use to feel this way. But in contrast, it's different from Oops(as much as possible for a Max Martin production at the time) Like Sometimes, a lot of people who didn't **** with BOMT or OIDA liked Sometimes and Lucky a lot. WUSIWUG and DGKOMD wouldn't have attracted those fans.

Archived