A Britney Collab with Nelly furtado on Loose/Blackout days would have slayed

IndieBritFan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

You can see Timbaland's ego in this article, not Britney's. It's clear he did not understand what Britney was going through at the time. 

Side note: Timbaland makes great music, but he is a weirdo as a person. He said he married his wife because she looked like aaliyah, and he said that he was in love aaliyah(who was underage). I feel bad for aaliyah, it seems like everybody around her was dangerous.

• 1 year later...
  • Super Mods
On 3/12/2019 at 3:11 AM, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

You can see Timbaland's ego in this article, not Britney's. It's clear he did not understand what Britney was going through at the time. 

Side note: Timbaland makes great music, but he is a weirdo as a person. He said he married his wife because she looked like aaliyah, and he said that he was in love aaliyah(who was underage). I feel bad for aaliyah, it seems like everybody around her was dangerous.

I don’t know what went down but Timbaland came off so arrogant like he was some savior coming in to help Britney because she can’t make a hit record without the best. Just felt like he was doing charity and maybe with that mentality is why they clashed as he thought he was just gonna do a Will.I.Am and just produce the album while she just lay down vocals. I think she saw through their BS as she snatched his key players like Nate Hills “Danja” and Keri to have the timbaland sound without paying an arm and leg for it. As it shows, it really Danja that is responsible for that futuristic sound that FS/LS is famous for. 

Archived