I Promoted Glory Harder Than Britney Did

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad there weren’t enough fans like you,honestly Glory flopped because of us.:lessons:

They promoted make me a lot and they promoted the album quite a lot too.We literally let Slumber Party (and Make Me) flop and then complained that Glory was just like Britney Jean and that it only had 2 singles.Well what is RCA supposed to do?release singles when clearly the fans are f**king lazy and don’t buy,promote and stream the album?So if y’all want 4-5 singles and not a flop album than y’all better work ******* and do what a fan is supposed to f**king do.:holduplisten:

thats all.:bedtime:

it isn't the job of fans to secure chart positions.. :wtf: unless you have a HUGE fanbase, there's no way fans alone can make an album or a single chart high on Billboard.. now iTunes, that's a different story.. this is where fans can actually really secure any kind of position but realistically iTunes charts mean literally 0, it's just something for Twitter stans to brag about when literally everyone and their has-been fave can get a #1 with enough purchases upon release.. you NEED interest from the GP, you can't chart high on Billboard without the general public unless your fanbase is huge.. end of story.. :bedtime:

also, people always give K-Pop fans **** for spamming YouTube comments and being everywhere they shouldn't be.. I don't see how this is any different and tbh - it's actually counterproductive and eyeroll inducing.. whenever I see a comment like that, it actually deters me from checking out whatever it is that they're trying to promote.. :byebye: yes they promoted "Make Me" a lot but the GP didn't care.. delete it, fats.. :begone:

3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

it isn't the job of fans to secure chart positions.. :wtf: unless you have a HUGE fanbase, there's no way fans alone can make an album or a single chart high on Billboard.. now iTunes, that's a different story.. this is where fans can actually really secure any kind of position but realistically iTunes charts mean literally 0, it's just something for Twitter stans to brag about when literally everyone and their has-been fave can get a #1 with enough purchases upon release.. you NEED interest from the GP, you can't chart high on Billboard without the general public unless your fanbase is huge.. end of story.. :bedtime:

also, people always give K-Pop fans **** for spamming YouTube comments and being everywhere they shouldn't be.. I don't see how this is any different and tbh - it's actually counterproductive and eyeroll inducing.. whenever I see a comment like that, it actually deters me from checking out whatever it is that they're trying to promote.. :byebye: yes they promoted "Make Me" a lot but the GP didn't care.. delete it, fats.. :begone:

I just remembered when Demi's fans bought 80+ albums each to make confident #1. Sadly most of them paid all the albums in onw and got one receipt which counts as one sale :orangu:

9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I just remembered when Demi's fans bought 80+ albums each to make confident #1. Sadly most of them paid all the albums in onw and got one receipt which counts as one sale :orangu:

omg that's so sad.. :airpls: even if fans could inflate sales like that, I mean, what's the point of a #1 that doesn't reflect your actual popularity / success at the time.. it's so useless minus the extra coin.. :begone: 

Archived