New BreatheHeavy.com layout

Jordan Miller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lilith said:

It looks far better than the old one, it's pretty. Also nice placing of dropdown menus for content. Do u plan to expand the facelift on exhale too? I mean the current theme while it looks good it has some issues with glitches. I feel lukazuki should have done a better work but kind of failed with the technical part for smooth functionality and created a glitchy theme instead.

your avi :orangu:Β 

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Lilith said:

It looks far better than the old one, it's pretty. Also nice placing of dropdown menus for content. Do u plan to expand the facelift on exhale too? I mean the current theme while it looks good it has some issues with glitches. I feel lukazuki should have done a better work but kind of failed with the technical part for smooth functionality and created a glitchy theme instead.

WHAT IS UR AVI I CANTTT

HELL IS HOTT

:tifflmao:

I look at the page from my phone, so I’m not sure if these points apply to the desktop version but:

I don’t get the β€œIt’s Breaking, *****”. Thought that was a headline and got mad when there was no article.

Also, why is Exhale the last option on the drop down list? Normally contacts go last. I prefer the drop down on the left not right as it’s where the eye gravitates and more natural.Β 

The cursive font β€œBreatheheavy” is small and cringeworthy, but I hate text types that areΒ hard to read.

The All-Caps, one size (no subtitles)Β titles are irritating. It’s like the whole page is screaming at you for attention.

Clear, prominent pictures are nice.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Lilith said:

Thank you! I'll work on restyling Exhale in the near future.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

Way too many ads

I don't disagree. How would you feel about a subscription option?

$2 a month to browseΒ ExhaleΒ ad free + access / features that unpaid members wouldn't have. Or free but with ads. Thoughts?Β 

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Β 

$2 a month to browseΒ ExhaleΒ ad free + access / features that unpaid members wouldn't have. Or free but with ads. Thoughts?Β 

Nobody is going to pay 2 dollars to browse exhale without ads, lbr. Not because it's exhale, but any site.

Love the new layout on PC, on mobile it looks kinda basic tbh but still classy.

22 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

free sounds good

Bart's_Karate_Lesson.png

3 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Β 

Id pay $2 a month for ad free and the **** section back. And let me write all the cuss words I want like exhale in the old daysΒ :crying1:

Archived