I heard hold it against me at a restaurant in Toronto today and I almost cried...

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least you heard a hot song.  I heard the most random Britney song at A&W at lunch today.... they played "Me Against the Music (Desi Remix) (feat. Madonna)".... everyone was looking at each other like wtf? lol... (but regardless I was still bopping in my head while chugging down my root beer).

I still hear 'Oo La La' at the gym sometimes too... I really wish they replaced that song with ANYTHING else because it's one of her least gym-friendly workout songs lol.

I used to ask one of the employees at the gym I used to go to around 2016-2017 if I could play some songs. I added her classics (Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, Overprotected) and some other like I Wanna Go, ofc Work ***** and the more recent (at the time) tracks DYWCO and Better. :prettyney:

As from that day, they kept playing Slave, Toxic, WB and Better. My job there was done. :queenflopga:

Archived