Brit and Sam on Instagram

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

New single confirmed 

I really love my boyfriend I really really do he makes me feel like a fishntwo swimming in the water all day long bc I really 

Sam-hey there’s 3 of me Britney-I’m ugly I don’t like it

Britney”I’m tired of being prwttuskroskr”

Chaoticney and ***/hornyney make a return 

Wtf is this sksksks :demi:

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

New single confirmed 

I really love my boyfriend I really really do he makes me feel like a fishntwo swimming in the water all day long bc I really 

Sam-hey there’s 3 of me Britney-I’m ugly I don’t like it

Britney”I’m tired of being prwttuskroskr”

Chaoticney and ***/hornyney make a return 

Wtf is this sksksks :demi:

Thank you ? what did She day about fans? 

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's tired of being pretty, that explains all the filters and fun stuff. It must've been so much pressure to be the most beautiful woman on Earth :crying1:

Either this or she is delusional :orangu: Her teeth can be fixed but what about her mouth? I can't believe that Britney's smile is gone :( She had the most beautiful smile...:tifftear:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's tired of being pretty, that explains all the filters and fun stuff. It must've been so much pressure to be the most beautiful woman on Earth :crying1:

So she wears dark makeup to age herself 10 years. Honestly doesn’t make sense. 

All fun stuff actually shows the opposite though. She wouldn’t get stuff done if she didn’t think it would make her more pretty or improve her mindset of herself. 

Britney: I really love my boyfriend. I really do because he makes me wanna be a-fish-al too. To swim where I wanna all day long. And then take my fins and sing another song cause 'I love my boyfriend'.

Sam: What are you singing Brit?

Sam: Hey. Hey. There are three of me. There are three of me.

Britney: I'm ugly and I'm late.

Britney: I'm tired of <????> <????>. Looking at it scares me. ( Shes probably talking about the flowered ear effect)

Archived