Why did the pap pics stop?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The paps don’t make the money they used to following her, and she seems to leave her compound in huge groups of cars so they don’t know which one she’s in. I think unless they’re tipped off they don’t bother.

who knows if she goes to Louisiana - JL posts pics of the boys there when they’re there but britney is purposely left out - who knows

21 hours ago, Derrick said:

Because the paps don’t care. Britney doesn’t sell gossip anymore? :imdying:

13 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

The paps don’t make the money they used to following her, and she seems to leave her compound in huge groups of cars so they don’t know which one she’s in. I think unless they’re tipped off they don’t bother.

who knows if she goes to Louisiana - JL posts pics of the boys there when they’re there but britney is purposely left out - who knows

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Where have you been candids haven’t been much of a thing for the last few years. 

Her pics don’t bring in money anymore 

Pap pics/candids in general haven't much of a big thing for a long time (in part due to social media); not just Britney.

Just look at candids last month for Angelina Jolie, one of the biggest tabloid starlets of all time (with Britney):

Yeah, there are still candids for her but it's nothing like the 2000s anymore.  You don't have that many that trail like in the past; there weer barely people following her.

I would say that Bieber was the last big tabloid star.

13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Where have you been candids haven’t been much of a thing for the last few years. 

Her pics don’t bring in money anymore 

We got a pic of her the day of the announcement and then a few more after with her and Sam, so people were caring. Then they just completely stopped in a way that is very odd. This is why I asked. 

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

Pap pics/candids in general haven't much of a big thing for a long time (in part due to social media); not just Britney.

Just look at candids last month for Angelina Jolie, one of the biggest tabloid starlets of all time (with Britney):

Yeah, there are still candids for her but it's nothing like the 2000s anymore.  You don't have that many that trail like in the past; there weer barely people following her.

I would say that Bieber was the last big tabloid star.

I disagree.

I still see lots of pictures of certain celebs. They still get paid if they are out on social media. 

Like Britney, AJ hasn’t been interesting since the Brad fiasco so why would she be photographed a lot. 

Compare current ppl. They have new candids often. 

We should be happy because Britney wants that privacy and also managements do call them so there are many factors. 

49 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

We got a pic of her the day of the announcement and then a few more after with her and Sam, so people were caring. Then they just completely stopped in a way that is very odd. This is why I asked. 

We still get some but I mean the last three years is like 1% of what we used to get up until probably 2012ish or maybe later. 

Archived