Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

I like the fact that there’s so many different theories about this case. All seems plausible in B’s world, especially when her team lie to fans so much and we don’t really know what’s up with out icon. It seems to be more than just some ‘me time’ crap. That’s when they lie and expect us to buy into that lame reason. Anything can happen at this point. Something’s definitely about to change and very soon. 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully this is a good thing and not bad... This is the first time Britney herself has filed paperwork in the 10+ years of the conservatorship. According to the reports, it was Britney’s decision to go to the mental facility. Maybe she’s getting evaluated to prove that she is mentally capable and does not need to be in a conservatorship anymore. Until we know all the details I’m going to tell myself that this is Britney trying to take back control of her life. 

I’m choosing to think positive about this. We clearly have seen she can come and go. She got her hair done for goodness’ sake. It’s not like she’s locked in a padded room. It’s possible she’s there to be evaluated for a period of time by third party doctors to prove she’s of sound mind and able to begin the lengthy process to end the conservatorship. To be honest I think she’s been there for months, I think the spin of a month is just because it was going to leak. A 90 day mental evaluation would be a step in a direction of getting her freedom back. I’m not a doctor but I do work in healthcare provision and I’ve seen cases with conservatorships for people with either developmental disabilities or addictions. Typically they don’t stay in them like she has, but in order to “end date” it, a verification is required from multiple sources deeming the conservatee able to manage their affairs. Like I said, idk, but this is my thought and my hope. 

The signs point to it. Her father won’t live forever, that’s just life. Wallet resigned. Either they’ll appoint new ones or it’s time for her to leave this bubble. She’s ready. It’s time. I think for the sake of her kids she’d get out, hire a team of lawyers to continue managing things, and just live her life. 

Im also a big believer that for years the C-Ship was there just to prevent people from suing her, like Sam. This has also been handled. 

Well, you may think I'm being too cold but this fanbase (not only exhale) is making such a big drama about this. She's ok, she will be ok and everything is ok. How many times do we want to take some time off our daily lifestyle in order to get the stress away? Many people tend to overreact to what celebrities go through. She is just worried and pressured due to her father's health, wouldn't we be the same way if one of our parents were in the same condition? She is right, she just needs to take her time. I hope she is ok and I wish she chooses the best for her and her boys. :mhm:

Team Britney, just want you to know ALL EYES are on you right now so if there is anything bad that happens to Britney then the media will expose it.  Daily Mail is on the case, too, so I am sure we will get receipts...  you see what they busted about Wendy Williams and now shes getting divorced.  If something bad is happening then I do think it will be exposed this time. 

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Yeah, and now that her team is seeing everyone is alert (fans/media) about her case, they are trying to entertain us leaking Make Me video, the Ottis cover, and stuff. 

I do believe she deserves to be out of the c-ship. And since the beginning, I was afraid that the rehab thing would be twisted against her *aka lou taylor* in a way to prove she's not well to get out of it.

Her family also seems so naive, Lou Taylor clearly knows that the Spears is an easy target to manipulate, she influences Lynne Spears, Jamie Lynn, everyone... bc she's making them money is a good Christian and such. 

I feel like she sold Lynne on the “we can save her from the depths of hell” because I know the religious freaks hated her back then in her prime days because they thought she was a **** enabler or that she was committing sin and doing the devil’s bidding. That sounds like something she would use on Lynne and she comes in like a white knight coming to the rescue.

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Yeah, and now that her team is seeing everyone is alert (fans/media) about her case, they are trying to entertain us leaking Make Me video, the Ottis cover, and stuff. 

I do believe she deserves to be out of the c-ship. And since the beginning, I was afraid that the rehab thing would be twisted against her *aka lou taylor* in a way to prove she's not well to get out of it.

Her family also seems so naive, Lou Taylor clearly knows that the Spears is an easy target to manipulate, she influences Lynne Spears, Jamie Lynn, everyone... bc she's making them money is a good Christian and such. 

The reason why the Spears' are so easy to manipulate is because they really have no business being anywhere near the entertainment industry in the first place.

Despite all the performances/music/videos/wealth, Britney Spears unarguably paid a tremendous price for fame.

She's a major recording artist in her late 30s still under conservatorship; there's no reason for there not to be a genuine public interest.  I don't know why Lou and Larry thought this would go away.

8 hours ago, zxcvb said:

The reason why the Spears' are so easy to manipulate is because they really have no business being anywhere near the entertainment industry in the first place.

Despite all the performances/music/videos/wealth, Britney Spears unarguably paid a tremendous price for fame.

She's a major recording artist in her late 30s still under conservatorship; there's no reason for there not to be a genuine public interest.  I don't know why Lou and Larry thought this would go away.

Why are y’all always on Lou Taylor’s nutsack?

The only time I’ve ever seen her was when Dr. Phil was trying to do a “Britney Spears emergency special” and she went on Good Morning America and dragged the **** out of him - and then he cancelled the episode.

I know it’s easier to just believe everyone surrounding Britney are demons.... but their actions seem sincere. She’s a very delicate woman - and even in her prime I feel like everyone who ever came into contact with her said she’s not “made for this business” because she’s not a snake.

11 hours ago, Dirk said:

Absolutely!That's the truth!.

• 1 year later...

So now we know Andrew Wallet didn’t resign... There was an agreement and he got paid $100K:fran_frog_meme_green:

And now that this whole Conservatorship mud fight has grown into this circus that we + the media + the whole world are watching, and we would imagine everyone involved would start running for the hills in every direction, he is trying to come back?:fran_frog_meme_green:

Archived