Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Me logging on and seeing ‘Hot!’ attached to this thread: 

giphy-downsized.gif

me getting the news   10291416.gif

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I doubt there's any stealing going on, either.

If anything, I can see Wallet being pissed with Jamie for not backing out of the tour manager role. Jamie has inserted himself into Britney's career to such an extent that when he gets sick she has to shut it all down until he's well. That's not right. It's probably cost them millions!

Turns out he hates f waiting :notfeelinit: 

such a stan:cackling:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It would explain everything -- the "I'm a mom now" phase that came with the FF tour, the scrapped shots from the WB video, the scrapping of the MM video.

I have a hunch Bryan was in the role in 2015/2016 when they were filming the Private Show commercial and the original MM video...But after they scrapped the MM video Jamie stepped back in. Can't prove that, but the theory seems to fit with EVERYTHING.

Add to that Lou Taylor who is suuuuper religious and employed other super religious people for the conservatorship :gross: I'm starting to understand the whole "I'm a mom now" and scrapping music videos

6 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Agreed.  Just way, way too much scrutiny for that to have ever occurred.

You really do have to take another look at Jaime after that perfume lawsuit in 2011 that they had to settle...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-inc-court-papers-detail-drama-of-doing-business-with-britney-spears/

https://lawprofessors.typepad.com/contractsprof_blog/2011/06/is-britney-spears-the-new-lady-duff-gordon.html

He tried to cut their licensing firm out of their share of profits.  Maybe he was trying to act in the best interests of her daughter but they pointed out they they made her millions during a time when she otherwise wouldn't be making any money.  He was kind of wrong to due that.

I totally followed the Brand Sense lawsuit. It was one of the things that really made me look at Jamie in a different way.

He became tour manager (supposedly) for the same reason -- to save Britney millions because she wouldn't have to pay someone else to fill the role.

However...If he's hanging on to control so tightly that it's costing her millions when she has to cancel contracts, I can easily see Wallet starting to put his foot down over that kind of behaviour.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

From the podcast, it's just speculation though. I don't think Jamie or Wallet were stealing from Britney, it doesn't make any sense. Jamie's not married, he doesn't have another family, he's sick and I'm sure he wouldn't let some random lawyer steal from her daughter. The only possibility is that they invested money on some business that failed, harming Britney's state and that she asked for Wallet's resignation. Or maybe MGM's suing them or Jamie just wants to make sure that Britney's conservator is a relative in case he dies. I wouldn't want my daughter to be under some random guy's control either. Or maybe Britney's having another breakdown and Wallet can't keep doing his job anymore. We really don't know what's happening.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s just weird cuz she looked fine, like she was doing rehearsals and she looked into it. Everything seemed fine until the month before she announced the cancellation, it came out of nowhere. I doubt she had a meltdown but something sketchy is definitely going on. 

Is MGM really suing her? I don’t know if it looks good on their end to do so since they publicly are supportive of her postponing the show and they got Janet to step in. Are they really losing money on this? 

MGM sued victims of the shooting massacre. This won’t harm them and in fact suing Britney will just harm Britney. 

4 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Add to that Lou Taylor who is suuuuper religious and employed other super religious people for the conservatorship :gross: I'm starting to understand the whole "I'm a mom now" and scrapping music videos

Why Lou Taylor makes important decisions that do not concern her?The main manager is not Larry Rudolph?Lou has never been part of team until 2008.What I do understand is that it is so strict,I understand that Barry Weiss was strict at the time, including Johnny and Larry ..but Lou Taylor?If Lou and Wallet have stolen in part, it's Larry's fault and especially The Spears  Family is to blame for not trusting her daughter.

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

I've never liked Lou Taylor. There's something really shady about her idk.

Well look at her client list and how many have had money issues even though she is there business manager, and then look at indeed and what’s her employees say.

40 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I don't think Lou's religion interfered with Britney's career. *** sells and her team knows that very well. The one who did not want to be too **** back in 2011-2013 was Britney herself. I don't think she was influenced by anybody other than her grown up kids.

29 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't think Lou's religion interfered with Britney's career. *** sells and her team knows that very well. The one who did not want to be too **** back in 2011-2013 was Britney herself. I don't think she was influenced by anybody other than her grown up kids.

33 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Why Lou Taylor makes important decisions that do not concern her?The main manager is not Larry Rudolph?Lou has never been part of team until 2008.What I do understand is that it is so strict,I understand that Barry Weiss was strict at the time, including Johnny and Larry ..but Lou Taylor?If Lou and Wallet have stolen in part, it's Larry's fault and especially The Spears  Family is to blame for not trusting her daughter.

Britney's team/record label people are one thing and they know *** sells, they're not dumb. But when Britney's parents went to her for help, Lou Taylor is the one who gave them the idea of a conservatorship and hired the lawyers around her. She's obviously very close to them and has a lot of influence on the family and I would bet that part of keeping Britney clean and sober has been to pull her closer to her Christian values again. Of course her kids are also another factor but if you have very religious people running your life, it's not farfetched to think they are also influencing some career choices :bgrin:

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

How is what you said not a million times more believable than “it has to be the evil religious lady telling her to tone down the ***”

tf  :wyd:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Catalin said:

I've never liked Lou Taylor. There's something really shady about her idk.

Reading the Glassdoor comments from the employees, a lot of them say the same thing that she’s out of touch, they feel overworked and she makes unreasonable demands and most of this is coming from the LA branch. Reading them makes me think that maybe that’s why Britney always have messy eras cuz one employee said that they enjoy their clients but working for her is a nightmare and has delusional expectations that no sane person could meet and do the job right. They said the turn out rate is high. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

MGM sued victims of the shooting massacre. This won’t harm them and in fact suing Britney will just harm Britney. 

Even if they can, it’s kinda tasteless of them to do so. :thinkney:

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

Britney's team/record label people are one thing and they know *** sells, they're not dumb. But when Britney's parents went to her for help, Lou Taylor is the one who gave them the idea of a conservatorship and hired the lawyers around her. She's obviously very close to them and has a lot of influence on the family and I would bet that part of keeping Britney clean and sober has been to pull her closer to her Christian values again. Of course her kids are also another factor but if you have very religious people running your life, it's not farfetched to think they are also influencing some career choices :bgrin:

I think I did not explain myself well!!Britney has never worked with Lou T because her parents, instead of supporting their daughter and her team( among them,Larry) unconditionally, listen practically to a stranger who has never worked with Britney and give her so much power and blindly trust her?.I have said it thousands of times but conservatorship is illegal, it is corruption.I do not understand the position of Britney's parents.It was all so easy to support her daughter when she divorced Kevin, they had saved themselves so many problems. Same with the Theme of Sam, unconditionally support their daughter, hire a good lawyer and try to take Sam and his troops to court and hire a good psychologist to help Britney in this process and help with her trauma and anxiety but they trust a stranger and a lawyer and they put a conservatorship instead of their daughter who has been working for years in the industry and is an A list .For me it is inexplicable.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I mean she managed to worm her way in, starting with the ever so gullible Lynne. :tiffeyeroll:

she just comes off slimmy and someone who is an easy manipulator. I mean she represents photographers so that’s probably why we keep getting Randee all the time. 

Archived