feel like pure *****...just want her back

That video of the passion to dream is everything :canthandleit:

And it’s getting harder every day when our girl is on hiatus and nowhere to be found :canthandleit:

Where are you nooooooooooowwwwww? What have you found? you gotta let me know, oh baby, so I can let you go... :canthandleit:

• Like 5

She’s been such a huge part of my life for the longest part of forever I can remember. But in a way, I kinda feel like it’s all gradually coming to an end. Not yet, probably not for a while. But that Britney is gone, and I’ve accepted that.

Recently I’ve gotten all of her tours (minus BOMT) on BluRay and it’s been such a fabulous investment to see her shine in Clear HD quality. It’s like she’s still awake in a way. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

She’s been such a huge part of my life for the longest part of forever I can remember. But in a way, I kinda feel like it’s all gradually coming to an end. Not yet, probably not for a while. But that Britney is gone, and I’ve accepted that.

Recently I’ve gotten all of her tours (minus BOMT) on BluRay and it’s been such a fabulous investment to see her shine in Clear HD quality. It’s like she’s still awake in a way. 

as a 90s baby, she's going to be to our children / grandchildren what icons like marilyn monroe, dolly parton and farrah fawcett were to us canthandleit.gif 

• Like 2

I dont feel sorry for her any more. Pity is NOT good.

The first years after her breakdown i could understand her. Cause even i had my own breakdown" as many, many human beings do.

But time has passed. Several years. She has all the resourses to do what she pleases, be gone for years do therapy, rediscover herself. No. She wants this the way it is now. She wants the money. She wants to go on and on and on and just live through it. She is not a victim any more. She managed to have the life she wanted and i admore her for that. The balance between family and work.

What i do NOT GET NOR JUSTIFY is the LACK OF CRITERIA AND TASTE.

Prime britney was HUGE but also TOO short and too long ago.

The worst part is she and her team dont seem able to reinvent Britney's trademark.

If you see that video, britney just running in front of a green screen looked fierce and cool, because she was YOUNG and playfull and it was the 90s and 00s.

We are in 2019 and she is 37yrs old.

Yes she can be playfull and **** but some things will just NOT WORK any more, wont look cool or interesting in a woman her age and status.

People look FOR EVOLUTION. NOT REPETITION.

She has to top her game. The lolita is GONE.

COME ON BRITNEY.

The sad part is she has so much talent, in different aspects, and doesnt seem to be willing to use any.

• Like 5
  • 2 years later...
On 3/3/2019 at 10:10 PM, BritneyLover said:

I dont feel sorry for her any more. Pity is NOT good.

The first years after her breakdown i could understand her. Cause even i had my own breakdown" as many, many human beings do.

But time has passed. Several years. She has all the resourses to do what she pleases, be gone for years do therapy, rediscover herself. No. She wants this the way it is now. She wants the money. She wants to go on and on and on and just live through it. She is not a victim any more. She managed to have the life she wanted and i admore her for that. The balance between family and work.

What i do NOT GET NOR JUSTIFY is the LACK OF CRITERIA AND TASTE.

Prime britney was HUGE but also TOO short and too long ago.

The worst part is she and her team dont seem able to reinvent Britney's trademark.

If you see that video, britney just running in front of a green screen looked fierce and cool, because she was YOUNG and playfull and it was the 90s and 00s.

We are in 2019 and she is 37yrs old.

Yes she can be playfull and **** but some things will just NOT WORK any more, wont look cool or interesting in a woman her age and status.

People look FOR EVOLUTION. NOT REPETITION.

She has to top her game. The lolita is GONE.

COME ON BRITNEY.

The sad part is she has so much talent, in different aspects, and doesnt seem to be willing to use any.

Omg this post aged like milk. Shame on you. #Cancelled

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

This was truly the best time to watch her perform, she was happy, she was smiling, her eyes were glooming, she had the confidence. I remember when baby first aired on MTV in my country in 98 - I was just 4 and I was so happy to see her video I was jumping on the floor and around that time I didn't even know English - my aunt took a picture of me and now it's framed in my hometown. It was truly a happy time for her especially and for fans. 

She's never been appreciated for her talents especially her songwriting abilities, plus her team never capitalised on it - they never gave her the chance to reinvent herself - Britney has always been an artistic genius - several videos and songs tell her that where she had the full control. 

If she ever decides to come back with music and touring, it would be very interesting to watch as this time it will be all her. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1