Exhale if B10 ends up being BJ 2.0

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she and her team ever stooped that low again, I would stop buying her music. I know that sales don’t matter these days, but it means something to give your money and attention to someone else. It means a lot to me and I buy everything with her name on it.

BJ is a big deal and I would feel betrayed, even though i don’t know her. We like to think of her as this huge person when all she wants is to be normal. Id like to think of her as a blend of whom she is in real life blended with pop star/performer Britney and the idea of her in all of our heads who we imagine her to be. It’s weird. 

I think "postponing" Domination was a good decision when we talk about a new album, if they already have even an executive producer, I think it wouldn't take long for the album to be completed, and I think the past months she was really busy with Domination so maybe the production of the album was kinda meh

Now that she is on a break she can focus more on producing the album since her next concert is basically ready 

They would NEVER waste all the money invested for domination production, so of couse they will use it in her next concert, vegas or not 

2 hours ago, diegofs said:

I think "postponing" Domination was a good decision when we talk about a new album, if they already have even an executive producer, I think it wouldn't take long for the album to be completed, and I think the past months she was really busy with Domination so maybe the production of the album was kinda meh

Now that she is on a break she can focus more on producing the album since her next concert is basically ready 

They would NEVER waste all the money invested for domination production, so of couse they will use it in her next concert, vegas or not 

Maybe. You never really know exactly what to expect with Team B these days.  :britoverit:

12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If she and her team ever stooped that low again, I would stop buying her music. I know that sales don’t matter these days, but it means something to give your money and attention to someone else. It means a lot to me and I buy everything with her name on it.

BJ is a big deal and I would feel betrayed, even though i don’t know her. We like to think of her as this huge person when all she wants is to be normal. Id like to think of her as a blend of whom she is in real life blended with pop star/performer Britney and the idea of her in all of our heads who we imagine her to be. It’s weird. 

:crying1:

Archived