2 new post about Rainbow Fantasy

Cappycorn87

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had never seen any of Britney's perfumes IRL prior to seeing "Private Show" in my cousin's cupboard (her dad is a sailor and he often brings back gifts like that).. I have to say, the bottle is beautiful but the packaging has to be one of the tackiest things I've ever seen.. 

s-l300.jpg this one specifically, not sure if there are any other editions.. :nydisgust:

3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I had never seen any of Britney's perfumes IRL prior to seeing "Private Show" in my cousin's cupboard (her dad is a sailor and he often brings back gifts like that).. I have to say, the bottle is beautiful but the packaging has to be one of the tackiest things I've ever seen.. 

s-l300.jpg this one specifically, not sure if there are any other editions.. :nydisgust:

She did do another edition of private show

7 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I never got why Fantasy is the most populair. Are teenage girls buying her stuff? Curious was way better. **** and mature. Classy. Fantasy is more girlish and candylike. 

In my country there are like 7 of her perfumes on sale right now and almost all of them are from the Fantasy line. The other one is Private Show because it's the newest (The perfumes released after PS were never released here) but sadly, you can't find the others (Radiance, Curious, Believe) anywhere. It's frustrating. :nyheadache:And I do like Fantasy perfumes but if they don't sell the others, the GP will never know the other perfumes and they'll keep releasing new fantasy editions :whatitellu:

7 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

jesus when will everyone realize that her contract with elizabeth arden is completely different from her recording contract. she has signed on to at least 3 marketing campaigns a year whether she appears or not. its a billion dollar business that will never take a hiatus :arianabye:

Thank you

These fools want her to stop making fragrances 

Archived