Glory album decisions make me so angry!

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/6/2019 at 4:10 AM, DarkLord said:

tumblr_odx2guAGXC1utlsiko1_500.gifwhyyyy

This. I don’t care what anyone says but this video was miles ahead of the one that we got and the scrapping of this version really derailed the era. 

I am in now way delusional and believe that the original video would have made Make Me a #1 smash or anything, BUT fans were PISSED when the video was scrapped and I remember most of us almost immediately gave up on supporting it. Also, had the video came out week 1 like original planned (or at least we think that was the plan) Make Me would have easily debuted top10. 

On 3/7/2019 at 11:32 AM, nels64 said:

I mean they would have had to give a bunch of different treatments in marketing. But also the promo singles were Private Show, Clumsy, and DYWCO in that order and in the span of like 2 weeks I believe. 

The first two were terrible examples of the album and did not gain any excitement. They really just need a better marketing team. 

But Do you wanna come over was a promo single to see “if it stuck” and it still didn’t do well so obviously they didn’t want to make it a single since they already have it a chcnace and it flopped.

Archived