Aging gracefully (more pics)

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

6f52769fc63f77c8f1be30a62d3ae51f

duckface aside, she looks amazing here.. god, I love how people look with little to no makeup on, it's so refreshing in this day and age of overbaking and overcaking.. I miss the days people didn't look like facetuned Bratz dolls / drag queens.. :overwhelm: though, does anyone else notice the weird discoloration on her forehead (at least in the picture on the left)? what could it be? foundation, weird tan, something wrong with the picture itself? hmm, I wonder.. :blank: 

Spray tan fo sho

5 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

Charlize looks amazing for her age (mid 40s) and in this pic. but i prefer her in blonde. but whatever.

All of you would kill to look like that even with 45 !

And I dont know what Adriana Lima has to with that. She has nothing but her looks.

God - why are u all so bored.

Like I said: OMG - she has been under the radar for bit and now everyone here is freaking out!!!!!!!!!!! like seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we need the beehive if we do this to her on our own

I did say she looks good, I just don't think she looks younger than 43. She looks good but her age imo. 

I just named people I think looks younger than their age. 

Well, people here were talking about looks and aging gracefully, so like many people think, I agree Adriana looks really good and younger than her age, almost 38 years old. So yeah, she has many things to do with the topic. 

9 hours ago, nels64 said:

As does everyone....I never understood the perplexedness everyone has with how she looks. We have terrible angles and we can come out terribly in photos or really well just like her. Make up, how much sleep you got the night before, when the last time you showered or washed your face....all of these things make such a difference on how we look. 

true, for example, if I see a camera, I'M OUT, BYE, LEAVING, because I know I look absolutely awful in pictures no matter what meanwhile IRL when I look at myself in the mirror I'm like "SWIPE RIGHT".. it's so perplexing.. :overwhelm: though the thread title is a bit off because at least in my book having any kind of work done automatically means you're not aging gracefully but nevertheless she still looked great in these pictures (minus the edited one).. :mhmnod:

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

I did say she looks good, I just don't think she looks younger than 43. She looks good but her age imo. 

I just named people I think looks younger than their age. 

Well, people here were talking about looks and aging gracefully, so like many people think, I agree Adriana looks really good and younger than her age, almost 38 years old. So yeah, she has many things to do with the topic. 

adriana still feels like a bad example. her looks are her job...

• Like 1

I’m sorry stop being dillusional. Britney is NOT aging gracefully and I love her I’m in no way a hater. Seriously though... Life has left Britney looking way older than she is. 

Breakdowns (mental health), smoking, drugs, medication (strong anti-depressants) have completely changed Britney's face. Since 2007 her eyes have looked dead that’s the give away. That fire in her eyes is gone now which is awful. She changed massively in 2011. 2010 and 2011 do not have the same face. Circusney was stunning but after that everything I think caught up with her. Then she started tampering with her face sadly :tiffsniffle:

Hadn’t she gone through all of that she’d have aged gracefully I think.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

adriana still feels like a bad example. her looks are her job...

OK, I get u, but it's not like all models close to hit 40 looks like her. It's not cool to compare one woman to another and I already did that, so I won't give examples, but Adriana must have good genes even tho she takes care of herself. 

I think a lot of you don't understand what aging gracefully is. It means not doing anything to make yourself look younger; fillers, botox, etc. And yes she does her lips but as they pictures show, she's not trying to look 20 like a lot of celebrities who end up not being able to move their face because they have so many fillers. So yes she is aging gracefully. Maybe not necessarily well by some of your standards, but "gracefully", yes.

Also that teddy bear picture is so cute

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she looks 5 here:whatitellu:

literally she looks close to primeney with little to no makeup ugh 

imagine if she went on stage with that makeup instead

I always say she looks naturally beautiful with no make up or little make up, but sometimes they mess her look with make up (maybe Jayden and Preston do her make up before important events? Who knows)

• Like 2