Aging gracefully (more pics)

1 hour ago, CristMont said:

Charlize Theron says hi :whatitellu:

ad7a7d50-3891-11e9-b55f-67a092f11c5d&cli

Not trying to bash Charlize but I can see a lot of wrinkles under her eyes even tho she isn't smiling so I don't think she looks younger than Britney tbh

Adriana Lima looks amazing and younger than 37 years old imo 

Both Sandra Bullock and Halle Berry look amazing for being + 50 years old 

And Jessica Chastain looks really good 

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Not trying to bash Charlize but I can see a lot of wrinkles under her eyes even tho she isn't smiling so I don't think she looks younger than Britney tbh

Charlize aged gracefully in my opinion, this is a bad picture plus dark hair doesn’t do her justice. Halle Berry looks amazing but Sandra has had a lot of work done, she looks like MJ

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Charlize aged gracefully in my opinion, this is a bad picture plus dark her doesn’t make her justice. Halle Berry looks amazing but Sandra has had a lot of work done, she looks like MJ

I'm not saying Charlize aged poorly bc she didn't, she looks good but I don't think she looks younger than her age 

Yeah, she looks natural and maybe that's why she has many wrinkles on her eyes 

I watched Bird Box and thought Sandra looked good but of course she had work done 

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

How old is she? She looks 55 imo.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Charlize looks amazing for her age (mid 40s) and in this pic. but i prefer her in blonde. but whatever.

All of you would kill to look like that even with 45 !

And I dont know what Adriana Lima has to with that. She has nothing but her looks.

God - why are u all so bored.

Like I said: OMG - she has been under the radar for bit and now everyone here is freaking out!!!!!!!!!!! like seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we need the beehive if we do this to her on our own

15 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Aging gracefully means they come to terms with it and don’t do Botox or any type of filler to try and make them look younger. Maybe if Britney didn’t touch her face she would have aged gracefully.

Cameron Diaz wrote a book all about aging gracefully and embracing her wrinkles. 

But if we are to be real, EVERYONE said she needed work done during her X factor days. (even though I wasn't a fan then but I've seen the archives)

The truth is that she should have kept out of the public eye after the Circus era for a long time to the point she was well enough to become a good performer again.  There wouldn't have been pressure to do anything.  She was a heavily medicated person.  There's no doubt it affected her appearance.  A heavily medicated person shouldn't have even been in the spotlight like that.

But her/her team frontloaded for the money and now she's wealthy enough to do whatever she wants to do.

• Like 3

I think Britney is still gorgeous but we have to be real she really hasn’t took care of herself which has some consequences. 

The tanning and smoking has really done some damage to her face. 

She obviously can look 100% great with good makeup but I feel like her skin would be in way better shape if she would have took care of it better. 

• Like 1

:umok:

Hmmm.... not really.

I agree those pix looks kinda better but i disagree that shes aging gracefully on the face. 

Look, shes ONLY 37yo and yet shes like on her late 40s to early 50s? Is that aging gracefully? I dont think so....

Dont fool urself tho. Her face aged badly in the last 5 years.

There are hundreds of celebrities out there who are aging gracefully (facewise) and shes not one of em. Thats a fact right now. But shes still beautiful tho.

Gone are the days that our fave slays the camera lens on every candids.

:crying1:(oh wait, i made britney cry. Sorry brit. But she agrees with me) hahahaha

• Like 3

Sorry but she’s not. Tanning, smoking and medication are the problem with her bad skin, and her teeth are worst every year. I think that she can do wherever she wants cause every one of us are responsible for our lives and habits but I can agree with you saying that she’s aging well, she’s not, don’t be delusional. 

• Like 3

Her biggest problem is the amount of time she's baked herself in the sun throughout the years. Smoking contributes to some skin issues, but she has a lot of sun damage, and it's very evident on her chest. She loves the sun, and I've seen in my family and in others that it looks great when you're young, but as you get older, the damage isn't exactly flattering. Plus, Britney lost weight from her face + sharpened the contours of her nose - her features were naturally soft, full and feminine, and would've looked fine as she aged.

We can't change what she's done with her face - and I try not to judge her for it. We're our own harshest critics when it comes to physical appearance, so who knows what insecurities she has. If I was her, the only things I would've ever touched would've been fillers for her nose to mouth lines and probably something temporary to lift her brows. The rest of it can be remedied with good skincare, lifestyle and a perhaps a chemical peel every now and then.

• Like 2