Aging gracefully (more pics)

Herumbra

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6f52769fc63f77c8f1be30a62d3ae51f

duckface aside, she looks amazing here.. god, I love how people look with little to no makeup on, it's so refreshing in this day and age of overbaking and overcaking.. I miss the days people didn't look like facetuned Bratz dolls / drag queens.. :overwhelm: though, does anyone else notice the weird discoloration on her forehead (at least in the picture on the left)? what could it be? foundation, weird tan, something wrong with the picture itself? hmm, I wonder.. :blank: 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

The second one is edited. 

She stopped aging gracefully the second she f**ked up her mouth and nose. But i guess if aging gracefully means having a lot of wrinkles for you then I guess she is.

the 2nd pic def put me off because she looked horrible that night, was surprised to see a good picture.. not sure why the pic being edited never crossed my mind, makes so much sense.. :embarrassed:

17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

The second one is edited. 

She stopped aging gracefully the second she f**ked up her mouth and nose. But i guess if aging gracefully means having a lot of wrinkles for you then I guess she is.

I heard she got work done on her mouth do to smoking.  is there truth to that?

Regardless, she looked amazing at the 2016 VMAs (and fine at Domination/Ellen) despite all the work done so I don't know why she changed so much since then.

Archived