whre tf is she

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/26/2019 at 2:01 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I'm actually lowkey excited to meet this new Britney :idkney: This new-ney won't even remember Vegas

When promoting her comeback residency, she'll be like "many years ago I did a show in Vegas, so it just makes sense to go back to my roots :yaknow: . Back then I started my residency Pieces of Me because will.i.am suggested me to follow Gaga's steps, and I thought it would be very, very cool :brityes:".  

"I just remember it was the most dancing I had ever done, but it's a bit of a blur. Then I toured the world the following 5 years, so I'm just glad to be back in Vegas :makeitrain: " 

Then she's shown a video of herself in 2001 and complains about how dorky or how much of a nerd she was :toodles::ugh:

And this ends in her forgetting she had a new album to promote :demi:

On 2/26/2019 at 2:04 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

where tf is she? yeah shes on a break but literally not a single paparazzi pic of her? i agree she's not as popular with the Papp anymore (thank god) but we used to still see new paparazzi pics every week and sometimes more. Is she hiding in Luciana like i am so confused? 

please come back brinni ill take u modeling those ugly butterfly shoes over this

sing ur heart out as a bunny on snapchat

scream at jayden

even a quote 

i miss u queef

:hideous:

Is she alive?

Archived