whre tf is she

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

where tf is she? yeah shes on a break but literally not a single paparazzi pic of her? i agree she's not as popular with the Papp anymore (thank god) but we used to still see new paparazzi pics every week and sometimes more. Is she hiding in Luciana like i am so confused? 

please come back brinni ill take u modeling those ugly butterfly shoes over this

sing ur heart out as a bunny on snapchat

scream at jayden

even a quote 

i miss u queef

:hideous:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She ascended to the Heaven on Earth and will come back someday to judge and punish us all, the sinners that let her Domination flop  :lemmetellu: 

And then we'll all dance till the world ends :crying1: 

if she comes back and judges and punishes us

lillith and  Cheri we be obliterated by her godly wrath

56 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

They are trying to create new clone.They failed it or her new clone waiting to come out for the next vegas show lol

I'm actually lowkey excited to meet this new Britney :idkney: This new-ney won't even remember Vegas

When promoting her comeback residency, she'll be like "many years ago I did a show in Vegas, so it just makes sense to go back to my roots :yaknow: . Back then I started my residency Pieces of Me because will.i.am suggested me to follow Gaga's steps, and I thought it would be very, very cool :brityes:".  

"I just remember it was the most dancing I had ever done, but it's a bit of a blur. Then I toured the world the following 5 years, so I'm just glad to be back in Vegas :makeitrain: " 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm actually lowkey excited to meet this new Britney :idkney: This new-ney won't even remember Vegas

When promoting her comeback residency, she'll be like "many years ago I did a show in Vegas, so it just makes sense to go back to my roots :yaknow: . Back then I started my residency Pieces of Me because will.i.am suggested me to follow Gaga's steps, and I thought it would be very, very cool :brityes:".  

"I just remember it was the most dancing I had ever done, but it's a bit of a blur. Then I toured the world the following 5 years, so I'm just glad to be back in Vegas :makeitrain: " 

why does this sound so accurate

20 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Love the mystery too

The mystery is great(Britney used it very well some time ago and we do not know what happened between 2004 and the beginning of 2007) and I like that she take this time for her but one thing is that and another thing that we do not even know where it is her.

On 2/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, PokemonSpears said:

"The secret to happiness … no memory. Live in the moment!”

The Holy Spearit

• Content Curators
On 2/25/2019 at 9:01 PM, PokemonSpears said:

i-

:jackk:

Archived