Newnoseney in 2003

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She may have had the tip slimmed, and that can be through multiple ways, ageing, procedures, etc.

But those comparison pics with the 2010 are unfair, because her nose was abnormally bloated in that. Compare with another 2003 pic

hqdefault.jpg

Her nose wasn't always that big and rounded as 2010 or some of the 2007 pics some people love to bring up too.

Also, whatever she did to her mouth area, is obviously tensing her skin/muscles and pulling down the nose even more. Look yourselves at the mirror, and try to tense your mouth area trying to simulate the duck lips, not as blowing a kiss, but just lifting them up as if they were alive. Your whole nose will withdraw in and the tip will be pulled down. Add an awkward face to that, as the one she's doing here, and you get an approximate result

VMAs_282829.jpg

of course her nose is not the same, I won't deny it, but whatever she did wasn't as radical as a nosejob per sé, and it looks worse because of the fun stuff of the mouth.

And one thing for sure is that her nose isn't always as thin as it looks in red carpets, or how do you explain this

10f024b9a7cd70da4ffe29db5755faa23d080f1b

you see how it looks more pulled down, as opposed to this

43A8888A00000578-0-image-a-54_1503978860

she's pushing up her whole lips/mouth, and the nose suddenly looks a bit rounder, even though is still smaller than pre-2013

She looks way better in this pic without makeup...

43A8888A00000578-0-image-a-54_1503978860

Than she does in this pic with makeup...

10f024b9a7cd70da4ffe29db5755faa23d080f1b

As far as the nose thing goes, no doubt she had another one although at times it may look super thin because of makeup and contouring it's still way thinner than it was the first time she had it done

32 minutes ago, rik said:

okay but to be fair, i remember back when this video came out everyone was commenting on how horrible and big her nose looked. i admit her makeup isn't great, however i also understand the pressure that may have been placed on her. in fact, i sympathize with it to an extent

I remember this now. People wanted her to get an eye lifting too.

54 minutes ago, rik said:

okay but to be fair, i remember back when this video came out everyone was commenting on how horrible and big her nose looked. i admit her makeup isn't great, however i also understand the pressure that may have been placed on her. in fact, i sympathize with it to an extent

21 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I remember this now. People wanted her to get an eye lifting too.

All of this is confirmation that she should have been out of the public eye for a long time after Circus.  There wouldn't have been pressure to do anything.  She didn't need a 'routine'. 

When she got back her routine back during the Femme Fatale era she was absolutely terrible.  

So she, Larry and her father and co 'tampered' with her looks.  In retrospect, of course a medicated person in the public eye is going to consider touching her face.  A heavily medicated person shouldn't have even been performing in the first place or be out there like that.

In fairness she was already loosing relevance before the real noticeable plastic surgery post-2013. 

Regardless, now she is vastly wealthy and should live her life.

1 hour ago, rik said:

literally, and now look

The eye lift was a good move. Sure she doesn’t have the same doe eyes she once had, but for the last couple years before the eye lift her eyelids were so droopy and sad looking. It made her look drugged. Probably because she was. I honestly just think her nose job was poorly done. It looked good in 2013 but once it settled it was not flattering.

8 hours ago, rik said:

she doesn't look bad though; i think in 2016-2017 she was genuinely happy and excited. i don't want to speculate (although i guess i am), i think some things in her personal life throughout late 2017 and 2018 made her feel worse about herself, or her situation in general. it's incredibly sad.

remember when she cried during the summer tour last year? fans at the meet and greet even said she was looking like she was about to cry and stared at a wall. that to me sounds like someone who isn't particularly happy (not that i expect her to be at her best 100 percent of the time). this, in addition to what happened with her dad kind of explains why the domination announcement was so strange. i love britney and genuinely think she has a long career ahead of her, because i don't think she's botched her face (as we can see from 2016 and present day, its all about her makeup) and think she will always have an impact on the industry. look what she's done with vegas! people are following her footsteps 

she's working with danja again (hope it works out), and i feel like if she is going through a dark time rn she might be able to get some of that out in her music. 

i just want her to be in a place where she is happy and healthy. we all do i think!

Like I said, I liked her smile at the recent Domination event.  I didn't think there was a bad photo there at all.  That was her best look since 2017.

But she obviously isn't consistent with how she looks; maybe she doesn't care.  She still arguably would have been better off taking a long break after Circus since there wouldn't be 'pressure' to do much of anything. 

But like I said, she is vastly wealthy now and should be free to do whatever she wants.

Britney was naturally very beautiful. She had lovely skin, nice eyes, a nice nose... she did not need to touch her face at all. If anything as she began to age (and quite rapidly after her meltdown), she should have seriously considered Botox rather than actual surgery. She was perfect but touching her lips and nose just made her look weird. Why oh why did she do this to herself. I struggle believing primney is under there somewhere :wontcry:

Archived