The Indefinite Hiatus Era

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do what I always do when things go quiet, I listen to other people and the odd Britney song here and there. I think its good to take a break, although I did managed to watch the Apple Music Festival in full on the BluRay DVD I got delivered a week or two ago and that was good

but pink is  releasing a new album in April so ill be listening to her for a few months constantly and Britney not so much. but its swings and roundabouts because when Britney releases an album pink is put on the back burner for a few months and I listen to Britney a lot  

I still listen to her music everyday, i post pictures on my instagram page, i watch her old interviews & performances and i keep on looking on her ig to see if she posted smt:quirkney:

im also kinda into Xtina now :s ive always liked her and now im just kinda stalking her cuz i have nothing else to do lol.... 

But oof i miss Britney so bad why cant she just post a catwalk video, a simple quote about unicorns  or a video of her singing with a snapchat filter or something

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

I Stan for Ariana now. Finally a artist who dances as well as she mumbles. :pieceofwhat:

This tbh I didn’t expect to be such a big ari fan but I really like her. No one will replace Britney but Ariana is really fun.

normally I love listening to remixes and fanmade tours and such. I just feel like I’ve hesrd everything st this point. I’m looking forward to the sleepover tour on SoundCloud but I don’t think that’ll be done for awhile 

Archived