I feel so free with you

LiamM

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does someone have it? I remember there were some snippets around after DOM announcement... some people believe they leaked some snippets on purpose to make up for the bad announcement, but there was also a rumor that the song was being sent to radios so there were some leaks 

58 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

Who has it? :mj:

25 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Does someone have it? I remember there were some snippets around after DOM announcement... some people believe they leaked some snippets on purpose to make up for the bad announcement, but there was also a rumor that the song was being sent to radios so there were some leaks 

According to that unbrokeney tumblr page that leaked vertigo and unbroken (and I think TD?) “lots” of people have it and it was supposed to leak weeks ago :mj:

Joseph Sheperd was the one who leaked those snippets but he continuously ignores any tweets or messages people send him about it :orangu: 

and i I have yet to find one other person claiming to have it :waitwhat:

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

as thirsty as I am for new Britney tunes, getting this song now would feel so anticlimactic. I wouldn't mind as like an unreleased leak, but im not down for an official single with pitbull

Tbh it is an unreleased track at this point, I don’t care if it’s not released officially I just wanna hear it lol 

3 hours ago, LiamM said:

According to that unbrokeney tumblr page that leaked vertigo and unbroken (and I think TD?) “lots” of people have it and it was supposed to leak weeks ago :mj:

Joseph Sheperd was the one who leaked those snippets but he continuously ignores any tweets or messages people send him about it :orangu: 

and i I have yet to find one other person claiming to have it :waitwhat:

What’s Vertigo and TD? I’ve heard Unbroken 

Im kinda glad that the fans and/or insiders have been nice to this track and are not leaking it. I guess Pitbull had to put it on hold and it will be out after Britney's first single so the hype doesn't wear down for her new era.

It's like the Britney Jean stems who hasn't fully leaked so people don't start with the vocals drama again.

There are plenty of unreleased songs among "special snowflakes". They usually pay for rare promos on ebay that most people don't pay attention to. Like the early BOMT album promos with more r'n'b and the 2001 Britney promo with alternative tracklist. Just read about that on one of Madonna's forums. But you have to know people to get into those groups.

3 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

There are plenty of unreleased songs among "special snowflakes". They usually pay for rare promos on ebay that most people don't pay attention to. Like the early BOMT album promos with more r'n'b and the 2001 Britney promo with alternative tracklist. Just read about that on one of Madonna's forums. But you have to know people to get into those groups.

Care to elaborate on the “promos”? Do you mean like an “album sampler” kind of thing? Or promotional images?

27 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

What alternative tracklist of Britney?

Archived