Kevin posted a video of the snow in LA last night. The kids were with him.

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

I wonder if this means that Britney is at home? Like, that they are still just going about their shared custody routine cause Britney is in LA? Is there any proof that she ever went to Louisiana?

Britney is obviously keeping a low profile. Just because the kids are with their father doesn't mean she's with hers. 

There are no traces of her on Sam, Jamie Lynn and her mother's social media pages. So, who knows where she is? Perhaps with a friend(s) or maybe she's with her father.

so it snowed in LA? here in Tijuana it was hailing yesterday, I was walking down the street when the hail started to hit me from behind, and I was like wtf lol 

it's been freezing this past few days, only today the sun finally came out but the air is still very cold (not as cold as in northern places of course, but it's very cold for what we're used to) 

17 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Britney is obviously keeping a low profile. Just because the kids are with their father doesn't mean she's with hers. 

There are no traces of her on Sam, Jamie Lynn and her mother's social media pages. So, who knows where she is? Perhaps with a friend(s) or maybe she's with her father.

Except we know that she was with Sam in Valentine’s Day because of his twice-deleted IG story of the chocolate covered strawberries. ? She/they also said that she wanted to be with her family at this time and then days later was photographed at In-N-Out with Sam in LA. 

3 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

Except we know that she was with Sam in Valentine’s Day because of his twice-deleted IG story of the chocolate covered strawberries. ? She/they also said that she wanted to be with her family at this time and then days later was photographed at In-N-Out with Sam in LA. 

She left a pharmacy accompanied by Sam and a bodyguard where they later bought fast food.

17 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Just because she aint on those social media pages doesnt mean she isnt with them OBVIOUSLY. She’s Britney f**king Spears who obv wants to keep a low profile. They arent gonna wreck that for her by posting stuff of her. 

Archived