SOS

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cedric said:

did we already experience something like that in the past?? i don't think so?? isn't it the first time?? 

I became fan in 2008/09 so I have never experienced this absence. She sometimes hides herself from spotlight but she was always active on social media,  so I have never lived a big hiatus. Maybe in 2002 she had a same hiatus (between Crossroads/Justin’s break up and In The Zone) but we have to ask to “old” fans 

She won't post till her new residency is announced and we won't see candids from her either. There's a reason for this, her complete absence will make the very short time that she'll be out of the spotlight (indefinite hiatus) feel a lot longer. They already started hyping B10 with Danja and promoting Britney's strenght and return through ET articles. I give this silence 2 more months.

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She won't post till her new residency is announced and we won't see candids from her either. There's a reason for this, her complete absence will make the very short time that she'll be out of the spotlight (indefinite hiatus) feel a lot longer. They already started hyping B10 with Danja and promoting Britney's strenght and return through ET articles. I give this silence 2 more months.

Noooo 2 more months are way too much, i give her 20 mins untill she posts a silly pic in the kitchen while the kids are doing their homework 

51 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I became fan in 2008/09 so I have never experienced this absence. She sometimes hides herself from spotlight but she was always active on social media,  so I have never lived a big hiatus. Maybe in 2002 she had a same hiatus (between Crossroads/Justin’s break up and In The Zone) but we have to ask to “old” fans 

Well, we would have to check dates and so, but I think she was never absent for more than a month. There were always candids, or she kept doing appearances / interviews. Even in the dark days she used to post on her website herself.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's career wise, but that doesn't justify the lack of social media presence, or even the paparazzi pics.

I know she's so much better this way, but it's the truth, she had never been able to disappear for this long.

Exactly 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, we would have to check dates and so, but I think she was never absent for more than a month. There were always candids, or she kept doing appearances / interviews. Even in the dark days she used to post on her website herself.

I am always waiting for a new candids, because I think she’s in LA and not in LUCIANA(??) I just love saying Luciana 

5 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

2010 was a pretty quiet year tbh - but this silence :disappointed:

In 2010 we at least had Grammy appearance, a glee cameo and I think some candies shoots? Also she was on the cover of some magazines. 

2 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

She should take a few years off. Silence will do her and her career well. Fans need some rest too.

people barely know glory exist, it's already 2 years without anything new from her

now imagine her taken a few more years off, people gonna be like who dat who dat when she tryna jump in the scene again  :demi:

Archived