Random Question but..

glorybitch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minutes before I was reading a thread about all the things that were scrapped throughout her career. I got up from my bed, I prepared a sandwich while watching my favorite TV show,it seemed like it was going to be a good day, until I got the notification of instagram,at first I thought it was going to be a message related to the anniversary of BOMT (I know it was not the anniversary yet, but anyway) until I read "I will not be performing my new show Domination" I was like :omg: :gloria: :dead: :tiffanycries: I finished my lunch in silence, shocked.My day was already ruined and after reading the tweets of Nappytabs, It got worse.

I was actually napping at the exact time she announced it. I actually found out through the Facebook group for a website I'm writing/freelancing for, one of the site's editors is a big Britney fan and he made a post in the group about Domination being cancelled, and it was the first thing that came up on my Facebook feed when I checked my phone after I woke up. Then I checked Britney's Twitter and saw the tweets/announcement, then I checked here to see the meltdowns/reactions.

I was just arriving to work, and ususally I just put my phone to charge and turn off the data (then I open a browser window to read Exhale lol) but something told me I had to check my phone.

So I turned on data, and I see a notification from Facebook, from Britney Spears, and I start reading and the first thing I thought was that something had happened to her, because the first thing I read was something like "won't be able to perform my show" and I was like "an illness? an accident? did she die? :wendycry: " then I kept reading and kinda felt a relief, then immediately was like, "nooo, I was going in February".

And then right after that I suddenly remembered all the times people in here had said she should retire or take a long *** break, and I came here to post something like "I bet ya'll are happy now :rihit: " 

Aahh, it's so sad that the last iconic moments of the Britney fandom I've spent them at work: MM video release, the "announcement", the cancelation, what am I doing with my life? :kyliecry: 

1 hour ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

Minutes before I was reading a thread about all the things that were scrapped throughout her career. I got up from my bed, I prepared a sandwich while watching my favorite show,it seemed like it was going to be a good day, until I got the notification of instagram,at first I thought it was going to be a message related to the anniversary of BOMT (I know it was not the anniversary yet, but anyway) until I read "I will not be performing my new show Domination" I was like :omg: :gloria: :dead: :tiffanycries: I finished my lunch in silence, shocked.My day was already ruined and after reading the tweets of Nappytabs, It got worse.

I know what thread you're talking about, it's kinda ironic it was made the same day the announcement was.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was just arriving to work, and ususally I just put my phone to charge and turn off the data (then I open a browser window to read Exhale lol) but something told me I had to check my phone.

So I turned on data, and I see a notification from Facebook, from Britney Spears, and I start reading and the first thing I thought was that something had happened to her, because the first thing I read was something like "won't be able to perform my show" and I was like "an illness? an accident? did she die? :wendycry: " then I kept reading and kinda felt a relief, then immediately was like, "nooo, I was going in February".

And then right after that I suddenly remembered all the times people in here had said she should retire or take a long *** break, and I came here to post something like "I bet ya'll are happy now :rihit: " 

Aahh, it's so sad that the last iconic moments of the Britney fandom I've spent them at work: MM video release, the "announcement", the cancellation, what am I doing with my life? :kyliecry: 

Your honestly the most relatable exhaler. Slay queen :comingthru:

I just came back from a **** appointment, sat on the train and decided to scroll through instagram, at first I thought it was a post about her thanking her family since it was a family photo, but unfortunately it wasn't.

Archived