Do you think Britney still has her cup from loose women?

Puppy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt she even left their studio with it :notreally: This is a nice interview, though - even if it's the same conversation she's been having since 2009. The outfit, make-up and hair would be fine for a red carpet - not sure why she sometimes feels the need to go for the revealing, slightly tacky dresses.

02_04153411_0689f6_2987460a.jpg

XRAY_HQ_RF_LOOSE_01.jpg

XRAY_HQ_RF_LOOSE_07.jpg

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Alexa said:

I doubt she even left their studio with it :notreally: This is a nice interview, though - even if it's the same conversation she's been having since 2009. The outfit, make-up and hair would be fine for a red carpet - not sure why she sometimes feels the need to go for the revealing, slightly tacky dresses.

02_04153411_0689f6_2987460a.jpg

XRAY_HQ_RF_LOOSE_01.jpg

XRAY_HQ_RF_LOOSE_07.jpg

Yeah I was pretty much thinking that hence why I asked, it was nice of them to do that, it’s not like some mass produced mugs with just the logo that can be handed out to just anybody. Was hoping she kept it since she seems to have random mugs like her “it’s mother f**king tea time” but yeah she probably left it at the hotel room. Hopefully it’s saved so it can be collected/displayed at the Britney museum.   

And yeah I don’t get why she opts for those kinds out of outfits and complains about being too ****. I guess it make sense since she made a career being a walking contradiction. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, canceledshow said:

I wish her team was creative, or at least hire me, and release "Devil's cup" as her official merch

with Toxic symbols 

it would sell :demi:

Larry is too busy going undercover as a teenager trying to find out what’s hot and on trend at the moment. :bedtime:

Archived