Britney whooing at the POM Tour

xkhingx

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These clips are examples of why I was really looking forward to Domination. Overall, the energy was there — she was just craving new choreography and had gotten too comfortable with some of the routines. I really think Domination would’ve had similar energy AND some fresh choreo that we were all wishing for. Hoping it comes back soon! 

11 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

These clips are examples of why I was really looking forward to Domination. Overall, the energy was there — she was just craving new choreography and had gotten too comfortable with some of the routines. I really think Domination would’ve had similar energy AND some fresh choreo that we were all wishing for. Hoping it comes back soon! 

That’s exactly what I was thinking,her energy was 150% it’s just that she didn’t have good choreo and many parts of the songs where with no choreo for her so she just moved her hands and free styled just like the beginning of work *****,almost the whole toxic,baby one more time etc.

Archived