For you, which Britney song you think is better than "Toxic"?

DexWillBeThere98

So, "Toxic" is probably one of the, if not THE, best Britney song for most of the GP.

But, we, as fans, know more of her songs, so, which one do YOU think is better than Toxic?

It doesn't have to be just one. You can name all of the songs you think are better.

For me, God, even Liar is better. Stronger is better. Hell, even What It's Like to Be Me is better.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slave 4 U, unusual you, get naked, breathe on me, oops. 

I actually rarely listen to toxic. It is no doubt one of the best pop songs of our time and, objectively, amongst her best work but a) there’s so much more she has to offer to my taste and b) when I first got ITZ, I played the song non stop for 8 months. Obsessed :groovin:

but now, not so much. Def one of her best videos, top 3 for sure. 

2 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

So, "Toxic" is probably one of the, if not THE, best Britney song for most of the GP.

But, we, as fans, know more of her songs, so, which one do YOU think is better than Toxic?

It doesn't have to be just one. You can name all of the songs you think are better.

For me, God, even Liar is better. Stronger is better. Hell, even What It's Like to Be Me is better.

Are you confusing personal preference with quality? 

Archived